Reviews for Melding
WickedRogueX chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
Great story but please finish it.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I love this story! And homework please update soon!
scribblemyname chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Well, I finally got through the whole thing currently up. I want more. Homework, Melding, either. Awesome stuff.
FallToPeices chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
So I definitely love this story, too. I hope you'll consider updating it, since the things you've hinted at in Homework sound interesting. Is it greedy of me to hope for a little side mention of Kiotr? They're my secret favorite after Romy.
lmmiller93 chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
I love this story! Please say you're going to update it!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Love this story! Any chance for an update? :)
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Last one. For now anyway. :)

Loved the souvenir cuffs bit.
And when Jubes said damn damn double damn, it makes me want to watch Hocus Pocus.
Oh, even if you don't get that many hits, please continue in your endeavour to revamp this piece. It does explain the few holes here and there for me while reading Homework, and I can only have things get clearer from here on out.
Loved the action. Don't doubt your skills at it.
Laters!
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I love a good introduction to those two.

And that was a good first meeting. Rogue wouldn't be Rogue without trying to attack a guy that just saved her.
More vinegar than honey indeed.
LOOVED IT!

By the by.. I think I might be a tad over the top with my reactions. What do you think?
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
O_O
B-bu-but... but I don't like cliffhangers.
*attempts to scroll down in vain*
Noooo
*sniff* man.

InkPaperDoll488 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
*falls over giggling*
I knew there was a reason I love Logan.
Tee hee
I'm guessing after a few more chapters he won't just want a cigar, he'll most likely NEED one. Or two. And maybe a beer... or ten.
Oh, and if you need a good giggle- just picture Logan uttering that last question, and then the looks on everyone's faces as they all kinda stop and stare at him. _
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
That's m'girl. Resourceful as all get out.
Or, as Jubilee would say "Go Roguey!"
:D
I can picture her there in the room, hands running through her hair, the dark night slowly ebbing as she goes over everything in her mind.
Temporary...
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Poor Marie. Nothing seems to go that kid's way.
Now about that bridge...

Haha xD
Gambit- I mean, uh.. plot coming soon?
*flips to next chapter*
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Yay! Comic book history has entered the building.
For some odd reason, I have always adored the part of Rogues past involving Irene and Raven, despite the fact that they used her in the comics. It seemed to be the only small part of her past that had some semblance of normality.
Ok, rambling stopped now.
Gambits little calling card was pretty funny.
And *plays the intro to twilight zone* who has Scooter and Jean? Tee hee. Could only be one person.
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I personally could not stand the Sabretooth from X1. He was way too cartoonish in appearance, despite the producers best attempt to make him menacing.

That being said, I would gladly go a few rounds with the Victor Creed from Origins. _
Hopefully that is the kitty you will be using here. If not, I can just pretend.

And Gambit's a dirty old man. Hehehe.
And if I owned Marvel, those two would've met in the end of X1, and by X2, it would've been Bobby who?
Now onward!
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Hear hear!
I agree with Logan. Properly trained, (especially by a guy like Logan) anyone could kick ass without powers.
Although I can also see what Storm's worries about. *sigh* Decisions decisions...
Oh, and I love the remark about Jubes and her jacket. That girl could probably be seen a mile off with her sense of fashion.

Interesting choice too, in presenting Emma as the first link to his past. Well made choice. Even if she is a bit of a bitch..*cough*.. oh did I say that out loud? _