Reviews for Diaspora
Rabbit Pie chapter 1 . 1/3
Alfons' scadian mother /cooks/ with /vegetables/? Ahh... I love this thing you have here. Putting those two separate snippits in was wonderful - it was fun making the connection. The story makes me want to try to draw the clothes myself (I saw your lj posts before coming here). I suppose part of what makes clothes clash is the /meaning/ we give clothes?

Also worth picking out of the rest of the awesome thing is Edward's indignation at the idea he won't understand physics. I very much liked his /it's not like you spent x number of years learning physics!/. Very true, but I can see why Alfons might be inclind to forget. :P

And that bloody conversation with with tangent and cosine! That's hard to get one's head around! I'd love to hear more about what happens to these two but I suppose your muse has long run off to other pastures. Well, there's certainly enough here to satisfy. c:
Bilbo-sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I don't think I've encountered anything like this before. :O

I hope you find the inspiration to continue this story because it was so fascinating to read.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, that Ed is wrong with Alfons, I understand that this so hurt Ed at Al, but Alfons is not to blame, I prefer Ed uke, I love RoyxEd couple, but the couple AlfonsxEd love it, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
PLEASE FOR THE SWEET EVERLOVING MERCIFUL MOTHER OF FROG SNOT TELL ME THERE'S A FOLLOWUP TO THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I don't normally write reviews, but this gem is remarkable. You have a well crafted, organic universe, great pacing and characterization, and a wonderful texture in this story. It was physically painful when I got to the end and realized that there wasn't any more. If you ever find the inspiration to continue this, I for one would be very pleased.
Mcat9905 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It would be entirely FANTASTIC if you picked this up again, because I am HOOKED. The writing is great, the universe is original and interesting, and you stopped at a freaking cliffhanger. Please do something more with this, because leaving it as is would be such a shame.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love this. So much.
AU Alfons, this is new, seeing as Alfons IS AU!Al... I love him.
This is GREAT. PLEASE update.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Loved this! Hopefully you'll continue this someday.
Aeliia chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Interesting so far. :) Are there going to be more chapters?
Starryshine chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'm not a sic fi fan but this is bloody brilliant. I've never really thought about how scary a futuristic world would seem to a dimension traveller. I guess it's because even in futuristic movies we don't feel the impact of just how wrong a computer screen would seem to someone who's never seen one.

And oh the gaudy fashion, reminds of the people in the capital in the hunger games movie. I fear the day where people must dress like idiots to feel special becomes mainstream.

Thanks for writing this story, there's really something special here. If you ever decide to continue, I would be overjoyed. Would love to read more about the conspiracy behind th translation scrambler, also leads me to question if any outsiders ever really get home.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
An incredible, amazingly divergent story. This is too cool for words.
Hyper V chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
One word.

HOLLYFUCKTHATWASAWESOMEMAKEM OREPLEASEIHAVENTREADANYTHING THISGOODINSOLONGYOUHAVETOMAK EMOREICOULDNTSTOPREADINGBECA USEITCAPTUREDMYATTENTIONANDA RGHMAKEMOREPLEASE!

That is all.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is absolutely fantastic. I really love this idea and the entire alternate world that you've created. It's so bizarre, even stranger than WWII London was, but it works so well. It even makes the familiarity of Al and Hughes that much worse for poor Ed. My goodness, as if the guy didn't have enough to deal with in his life but he had to get stuck in a futuristic society where nothing is familiar and people can mess with what he sees and hears and they promise he'll get home but have no way to deliver. Gah. This is so great. And while this is good as a standalone, it also lends itself very well to continuation. That would be really fun to see if you decided to write more. :)
AnonymousClutz chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
wohh...his world can't be found? I know this story is like 3 years old and you probably have better things to do than continue it... :C

I really like this story though, you are really creative :O
Sora Kohaku chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh please don't tell me that's the end of this one.