Reviews for Diaspora
Damascus chapter 1 . 6/13
Why? Why do the BEST fanfics end up DEAD? The mystery, is, of course, very engaging and I want to know dammit. I need to know.

This has the potential to be so much better than the movie. I mean, CoS wasn't bad, but it wasn't that great either... this? Wow. I just can't get enough of it.

But it's dead. Sniffle. Just like all the other half finished masterpieces, all we get left is a dangling precepiece from which to jump off of...
Ash N Brock chapter 1 . 1/21
This an interesting one, I really like the concept. So good to have some decent FMA sci-fi ! I especially liked the beginning when Edward is panicking and terrified, it even made me feel anxious :) I can't wait to see how this develops, I'm intrigued - please, please update this one!
julia419 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
what a terrifying concept, but so well executed! your writing style is vivid and endlessly entertaining. ahh, i only wish this wasn't the only chapter. poor ed. i can only hope he made it back home safe and sound. thanks for writing; this is such a wonderful story! (but really, the thought of being so displaced from your home and thrust into a place like this... gives me chills haha). seriously great story!
Rabbit Pie chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Alfons' scadian mother /cooks/ with /vegetables/? Ahh... I love this thing you have here. Putting those two separate snippits in was wonderful - it was fun making the connection. The story makes me want to try to draw the clothes myself (I saw your lj posts before coming here). I suppose part of what makes clothes clash is the /meaning/ we give clothes?

Also worth picking out of the rest of the awesome thing is Edward's indignation at the idea he won't understand physics. I very much liked his /it's not like you spent x number of years learning physics!/. Very true, but I can see why Alfons might be inclind to forget. :P

And that bloody conversation with with tangent and cosine! That's hard to get one's head around! I'd love to hear more about what happens to these two but I suppose your muse has long run off to other pastures. Well, there's certainly enough here to satisfy. c:
Bilbo-sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I don't think I've encountered anything like this before. :O

I hope you find the inspiration to continue this story because it was so fascinating to read.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, that Ed is wrong with Alfons, I understand that this so hurt Ed at Al, but Alfons is not to blame, I prefer Ed uke, I love RoyxEd couple, but the couple AlfonsxEd love it, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
PLEASE FOR THE SWEET EVERLOVING MERCIFUL MOTHER OF FROG SNOT TELL ME THERE'S A FOLLOWUP TO THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I don't normally write reviews, but this gem is remarkable. You have a well crafted, organic universe, great pacing and characterization, and a wonderful texture in this story. It was physically painful when I got to the end and realized that there wasn't any more. If you ever find the inspiration to continue this, I for one would be very pleased.
Mcat9905 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It would be entirely FANTASTIC if you picked this up again, because I am HOOKED. The writing is great, the universe is original and interesting, and you stopped at a freaking cliffhanger. Please do something more with this, because leaving it as is would be such a shame.
thisisup-upisno chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love this. So much.
AU Alfons, this is new, seeing as Alfons IS AU!Al... I love him.
This is GREAT. PLEASE update.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Loved this! Hopefully you'll continue this someday.
Aeliia chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Interesting so far. :) Are there going to be more chapters?
Starryshine chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'm not a sic fi fan but this is bloody brilliant. I've never really thought about how scary a futuristic world would seem to a dimension traveller. I guess it's because even in futuristic movies we don't feel the impact of just how wrong a computer screen would seem to someone who's never seen one.

And oh the gaudy fashion, reminds of the people in the capital in the hunger games movie. I fear the day where people must dress like idiots to feel special becomes mainstream.

Thanks for writing this story, there's really something special here. If you ever decide to continue, I would be overjoyed. Would love to read more about the conspiracy behind th translation scrambler, also leads me to question if any outsiders ever really get home.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
An incredible, amazingly divergent story. This is too cool for words.
Hyper V chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
One word.

HOLLYFUCKTHATWASAWESOMEMAKEM OREPLEASEIHAVENTREADANYTHING THISGOODINSOLONGYOUHAVETOMAK EMOREICOULDNTSTOPREADINGBECA USEITCAPTUREDMYATTENTIONANDA RGHMAKEMOREPLEASE!

That is all.