Reviews for Bunnies
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Haha, bunnies. Oh Dean. That was too funny. I really love that last line. Nice job:)
TheKritty chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
GOOD!

Oh man, this was cute, so cute I'm almost dying from Dean's (their) cuteness! Sammy worrying was damn cute, Dean being drunk/hurt/high and seing these (horrific!) bunnies - CUTE *drops*. And at first, after I was squeeing like you wouldn't believe, I found it pretty funny - but then, it's hilarious AND kinda sad at the same time, know what I mean?

I LOVELOVELOVED it!

Kritty
Tosharino chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hehe. I love stoned Dean! Dont know why! Just do! Please write more! I wanna know who these dang bunnies are! :P
JenF chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I love this story. I'm a sucker for confused/befuddled/stoned Dean and your Sam? Just the right amount of exasperation.

Great!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
There's just something so wrong about loving Stoned!Dean...

... but I do.
SevenHounds chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hey, nice, but let me ask you something: why is your story complete? I mean, you could at least add one or two more chapters. In my personal oppinion, I would like to know why was Dean watching "evil bunnies" (hehe, that was funny, for sure) and what makes them evil. Think about it, and consider to do a new chapter. I want to know what happened next. Was he dreaming? Or as Sam claimed was he high? Or on drugs? Had a punch on his head? You must make things clearer ok. Let us know more about the bunnies.

Keep the good work.

M. J. Márquez.

P.D.: By the way, are these the bunnies from Rayman? I don't know, I'm just asking. Hope to read more about this story, very cool.