Reviews for When We Were Young
Nobody214 chapter 5 . 5/14
Not sure if i should review for sushi or not... either way i like how saskue didn't just spill the beans on Naruto's past. I hope the other chapter offer better rewards for reviewing.
Nobody214 chapter 3 . 5/14
At first i was here for the cookies. But the Giant Cookie sounds better.
Nobody214 chapter 2 . 5/13
Can't wait to see who is attacking. I'll take a maple bar!
Nobody214 chapter 1 . 5/13
I would like a cookie. I do like the story but it would be better with some background on Ino's and Naruto's meeting.
GreetingsWanderer chapter 1 . 4/2
I know I'm just putting this on chapter one but I've read this fanfic multiple times. TBH it's pretty good and I was pretty surprised to see it not having over like 500 reviews. I see that you've stopped writing for this as well I was wondering if you'd let me adopt it? My writing isn't the best but I really like where this was going and would love to continue it
TheGodFatheroftheforgotten chapter 15 . 1/18
please continue or find someone to adopt this. this is by far the best writing fan fiction I've seen yet.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I am starting to hate this story. You said that sandaime was teaching him some low level jutsu to distract him, where the hell are those techniques? Plus this is supposed to be an unique story, why the hell are you following the storyline scene by scene. They should have figure out why he cant use clone. Story such as this disappoint me so much. Let it flow naturally, dont try to force what is not believable. You were doing great until now. And where the hell is his mother if not death? Because kushina would not abandon naruto whatsoever.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I love this story. Konoha should be this bubbly place where children can grow up safely and with friends. That way when the shinobi feels that their friends an threaten in the outside world, they grow stronger to protect their precious family. I belief that was what shodime intended to create in the first place. It also explained the famous will of fire. Except for the grammar, I love your story.
Spaded Ace18 chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
This story is awesome really awesome funny as hell and well written please continue this story please

SA18
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
And a great story ends with no more additions
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Tanuki means raccoon dog. So instead of mouse ears it would be raccoon ears.
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
I love this story but why won't u update it :(
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
i wish this story would be updated but sadly its probably not gonna be receding one even though this story has some potential
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 15 . 7/5/2014