Reviews for It Was Meant to Be
Apache27 chapter 11 . 3/22
Really enjoyed the story so far hope you get back to updating this soon
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 11 . 2/7
What the hell? You've had a 12 months for 12. I don't understand, you made a Naruto fanfic with 37 chapters (I don't know when it was started but what happened to this story). Have you forgotten it or did you have academics interfering? I just think you've had more than enough time for another chapter, I mean really. I still have this story in my favorites menu.
MasterZezzo chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Gohanna is a name too hilarious for me to take seriously ):
NightmareKnight1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Just felt like pointing this out while it was still fresh in my head. It's people like you that actually make the hate worse. You pointing out that you have gay friends and that people who don't like gays make their lives worse, doesn't help. Some people are born with that thought in their heads (they just don't realize it until much later on in life) while others are conditioned to think that way, whether it be by a family member, close friend, or important figure they look up to.

Personally, I have no problems with gay people. I don't have any gay friends (I have one bi friend, but that's not straight up gay, as he likes girls too) and I don't have any problems with them in general... I just find it a bit weird, a guy with a guy. (Yes, I don't have many problems with girls being with girls, so sue me for being a pervert -_-) I'm not gonna spout any nonsense like 'God hates gays' or something like that (Religion can go die in a fire. It's stupid) because it's not my view. So long as they don't shove their views down my throat, I can tolerate them. (Though sorry to say that REALLY gay people, the kind where you take one look at them or hear them speak and immediately know "Yeah, they're homosexual", still bug me. Hate me all you want, but something in me just kinda says 'run' whenever I see someone like that.)

Anyways, point being that you pointing fingers and blaming others is just gonna make them return the favor. Plus, as I said above, some people are raised that way and some people are born that way. More often than not people will be raised that way, as any unbiased person should be able to make their own logical conclusions that if they aren't bothered personally by someone being homosexual, then it shouldn't matter to them. But still. Don't go pointing fingers. It's not nice.

Yeah, my rant turned a bit childish at the end there. Whatever. I've said my piece, now onto the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Why u no update? It's been so long! And I love this story :( it's written so well, and your ability to create such vivid imagery is amazing. Please continue soon!
Shirosaki Zangetzu chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
You should totally keep doing these. I can't wait to see how being a girl affects her fight with buu. I would also love to see your views on post buu saga events...
Guest chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
You need to update this story! This is the first dragon ball story I have reviewed and I don't want it to stop. Do not do majin buu, only if you must to continue the story. Just so you know, I was too lazy to sign into fanfiction, so any further reviews by me will be done under the name of AlphawolfBC
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
I think Gohanna's outfit could be be slightly altered, like having her cape removed or at least have the bandana-sunglasses combination replaced with maybe a bandana over the eyes with lenses over eye holes. There things I'm hoping to see: replacements for Kibito, Shin (Kaiou-shin), Yamu, and Spopovich. Why not have Spopovich learn ki on his own since it was clearly stated by the announcer that he lost to Hercule so it would make sense that his lost would drive him. "His powers are far beyond his natural abilities" as state by Goku would mean he wouldn't be as strong as in canon but it would make it interesting. Why not have Tenshinhan come to participate on a whim.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Awsome story! I hope to read more. I also hope u don't use Buu, didn't realy care for him as a villain
Mararsi chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
Wow! Fun. I think this story starts slow but definitely picks up the pace toward the end. My main issue is how bogged down you get in a lot of irrelevant matters. Personally I've been skipping a third to half of each chapter so far. Whenever you go take on Olivia or any of the other Satan households' point of views and I see fat paragraphs coming up I run for the hills. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's just my opinion.

Anyway, great job, thanks for all the hard work I'm really excited for the new stuff!
DaBouman chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Love the story. I hope you'll finish it soon :) Can't wait for Goku to make an appearance as well.
AcshTheBloody chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
from what i remember from the original version of this, this scene was handled better and with more impact on what was happening then what was here originally. good work man, i rarely see authors that go back and redo something do it with the kind of attention to detail that i just read.
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
With Gohanna so protective of Videl it's going to be interesting how she reacts to Spopovitch hurting her. That'll be fun to see
GdHpforever chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
cant wait for the next chapter
goodtoexcellent chapter 6 . 1/31/2014