Reviews for Fractured Fates
jjjanimefan1 chapter 22 . 1/8/2013
This is just the sweetest thing! Good job!
WickedBlue chapter 22 . 9/15/2011
Awesome fic. I actually haven't seen any SPD episodes, yet, but when I do I'll probably miss Zhane and SkyxZhane. It works just so beautiful in your fic. I love the storyline, the pairing and the thing with the promises is really neat, too.
Deliciously Delirious chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
Aw, man, the memories this brings back!

SPD came out when I was around eight or nine, and I watched it with my friends. Sky was my favorite character. When I was a little bit younger, I was able to watch the PRiS special, when they go up against the Psycho Rangers, on a video cassette. That, and a few random episodes I could find. The whole cryo-freezer confused me a little, because I didn't know if it actually happened or not. Also, Zhane was my favorite character.

This was the first-ever piece of PR fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you for making so freaking awesome!
Night Of The Land chapter 22 . 2/18/2011
I just have to say that I was never a fan of the SPD series, however, after reading this I may just have to rethink. Very beautifully written, characterized and detailed. But while there mau have been some minor type-os here and there they weren't distracting. I'm a fan. I hope to see more from you in the future. Keep up the writing!
zeo knight chapter 22 . 4/8/2010
ok this is a good one
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
That was very sweet! I loved this chapter and the whole story. You are a great writer and you did an awesome job!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 21 . 9/28/2009
Wow, Sky sure is understanding! Great chapter!
BleuFleur chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
Congrats on finishing this story! It was adorable to read, and the nods to Bright Skies were nice as well. Thanks for sharing!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 22 . 9/26/2009
Nice story.
freeflow chapter 22 . 9/26/2009
It's really finished?

Really?

Oh, but I'll miss this. Honestly, this has been a constant pleasure to find in my inbox; well written, well characterised and totally unique. This is the only Sky/Zhane I've seen (and the only Zhane fic I've enjoyed, EVER! - and I love the guy in the series... why is it so hard to find good Zhane fic?) and now I'm hooked.

But this is a great ending, bringing the fic to a close and wrapping everything up. Still, I miss it already!

No more Zhane/Sky in the future? Ever?

Hmm, think I'll be popping back every so often just in case you change your mind. Hee!

Thanks so much for sharing this and your beautiful depiction of B-Squad's relationships, both romantic and platonic. Oh, and for giving Bridge a girlfriend! (He deserves a love life too, no matter how cooky he may be!)

Looking forward to your next project.
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 22 . 9/25/2009
This was a really good fic, great ending
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 21 . 9/25/2009
sweet chapter, so Sky's new power is to communicate telepathically with Zhane?
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
great chapter, you have to update soon!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 19 . 9/12/2009
Great chapter dude
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
I hope this is not the end of Zhane and Sky! Why didn't Zhane explain instead of running away? PLease update ASAP!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »