Reviews for Fragile Wings
Olympus97 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Please update!
Lady Lost-A-Lot chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
I have to know what happens next! Please update soon. _
Lean chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love the boys! You write them really well, even. Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Awwwwe. Poor Peter! Please review. Your story's really unique :-)
Eun-Jung chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
So many emotions...there were tears, some fabulous bromance, a seeming-breakthrough, fighting, and then a cut-off. How terribly sad. But perhaps we will encounter something a little more hopeful in the next chapter, yes?

Yet again another fantastic installment by you. Your exploration of Edmund's feelings and his relationships with all those around him continues to stun this reader. I enjoy the dynamics you've captured and can't wait to see how this all continues as the years pass in Narnia. I'm most interested in Edmund's developing/imploding/morphing relationship with Peter, of course, but Edmund's growth as a king is the real hook. Therefore, I cannot wait to read more from you. Happy writing!
OXBastetXO chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Very nice start to the story look forward to see what happens!
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
The note at the top kind of worried me, you know. But then I read through it, and went, 'Oh, wait. I think I'm worse.' ;)

Great fic so far! Hopefully the boys make up soon. As much as I love angst, I do like some bonding mixed in with it.

Caity :)
MCH chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Read all chapters glad you updated as I would have hated to miss this.

Good relationships need to be worked at. Susan for realising her brother needed time together to sort themselves out to rebuild their relationship and to remind each other that they could each teach one another lessons and to realise that you never stop learning about someone.

Looking forwards to next chapter as Peter realises he needs to really listen and not assume he is listening. It often what a person doesn't say that can be just as important as what is actually been said in a conversation. A good lesson for a High King to learn. For Edmund to realise his views are important that his family and narnian's care and trust him to do the right thing and that as a King he will be watched and that how he behaves is important.

Great.
EbonyWing chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Really great chapter!

I'm so glad you're updating again!

Poor Ed, but it's true you don't get over something like that so easily. I'm looking forward to see where this goes! :)
SpangleyPony chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
What a brilliant story I have found and read! Hope to read more soon, feel so sorry for everyone, Aslan needs to stick his paw in. :)
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awww! I thought for a second that you'd somehow reference Lancelot's betrayal of Arthur (the Gweneviere issue), but I like the way you wrote this. Thank you for sharing!
Paula19 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Excellent - brother bonding! I love Peter and Edmund stories like this (and Arthur/Lancelot is just the kind of thing I can imagine them doing). Please write some more of this story though - I want to see the meeting with Giles Fox when he's unfrozen... And I hope Mr Beaver is with this party so that he can be there when his friend Badger is thawed out. That would be great. I'll be watching for an update...

Cheers. Paula
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw! I loved the ending, especially the 'Knights of the Round Table' references! Gotta love those times, particularly they're now LIVING them! O.O

lol. Poor kids, not allowed to do anything because of a prophecy! XD They're so dejected!

Go, Aslan! I wonder what Su and Lu an are planning...?

Rock on! This was very sweet! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Eun-Jung chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Admittedly, I have warm fuzzies from reading this lovely little piece. I've always loved the Penvensie brothers, and the movie version of them made them all the more attractive; and now your little insert has endeared them to me all the more.

Quick question: by "fawn" did you mean a baby deer or did you mean "faun," those creatures like Mr. Tumnus?

I really liked the awkward tension between Edmund and Peter because realistically we all know that the brothers couldn't have made up so easily for so great a crime. They could have forgiven each other, sure, but that doesn't guarantee that everything will be good and easy. Tastefully you've expressed that here; furthermore, I particularly favored the questions Edmund asked himself: would Peter make him a king? What about the others? I could see him asking those questions. Anyway, thank you for the piece, and I hope happy writing to you!