Reviews for memories of
Lucretia chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
It was amazing. I cried 'cause I love Axel.
Eskimo680 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Axel, you can have my heart, don't die! lol, is it bad that I have a saved file right before that scene in the game, just so I can watch it... Great story, I can almost see this being part of the game that happens off screen. It makes me wonder how that conversation between Roxas and Sora would go though.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow, that was nicely done! Good job! I loved the mysterious edge it had to it and I thought it was intensely written.
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Haha...I started reading up on Kingdom Hearts because SO MANY of my favorite authors also write in (or have switched to) that fandom. And I really liked the fic! Unfortunately, I don't know the game well enough to really critique your characterization (I don't play video games because they stress me out...weird, huh? So what I know comes from reading about the game online. Also weird.), but I can tell you that I really enjoyed the story and that the characters felt real. And it was great! :D
lotusland chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was such a beautiful story for a oneshot. I love how it changed from trying to see Roxas, to finally seeing Sora. Such a sad ending but still I loved it all the same :)
Fudo Masaru-Daichi chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'm crying.

Good sign that your writing and story is really,damn,bloody good.

Damnit...I wanna play Kingdom Hearts...sniff...

Great story.
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
this was so sad... its kind of funny... no matter what fic I read or how much I think about it, there's no way this couple can work. I still love them though and am writing a fanfic about them but between Axel and Sora I just think it will always be unrequited.
Caerix chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Yay! Great story. It's actually possible. Horray for cannon! (becuase everyone knows that Kingdom Hearts is SO cannon yaoi)
IceySTAR chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
OH. MY. GOSH.

this fic is so amazing!

it's absolutly beautiful.

i cried at the end even though i knew it was coming (:
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
wow that was awesome

i came really really close to crying at that end part...

'cause i DID cry the first time i saw him fade.

great job
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
"Axel doesn't have a heart, so he needs yours. :("

You have it 3

This is exactly how I see axel/sora(roxas) and I love it so.
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh, I really loved this. It was absolutely beautiful, especially the end.

AXEL'S NOT DEAD, HE'S JUST HIDING, DAMMIT!

(denial much?) ;)

Good job, anyways.

~LWD~
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
So sad! But so good! Sora needs a hug!
theonewhowentaway chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh, ow, this is so pretty and heart-breaking and ;_; asdjklsjkl *incoherent puddle on the floor* And it's Axel/Sora *_* akjdfkljadkfj; 3 3 3
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was so sweet ahahaha.

LOVES it.

Makes me want to play the game again.

...damnit.