Reviews for Patricide
Nana56 chapter 13 . 9/22/2009
Not sure how I feel about this last chapter. I love John and miss him, too. I agree that his choices as a father weren't always stellar, but he loved them.

And Adam. You would have to bring him up. I know he's canon, but I'm trying to ignore the both of them. :D

Well done fic, my dear. It's screaming for a sequel, tho. :)
Twinchy chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
What a gorgeous talk between father and son - and much needed too, trading stories about even the 'mighty John Winchester' falling pray to the very thing he's hunting from time to time.

I never would have guessed John went through something similar a few years ago and therefore knew what he was dealing with.

And with Daddy Winchester not confiding in his sons then, it's no surprise Dean felt abandoned back at that motel and never told a sick Sammy how their father had already returned at night, only to speed off again without so much as entering the building (even though in that case, it was for the best).

In all honesty, although Dean wasn't really in the mood for the early-morning sparring match, I believe it was a good idea to blow off some steam, for both of them -, and it offered a perfect moment to introduce some serious talking.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 13 . 9/22/2009
Wow! A fantastic end to an awesome fic! So glad I have this bad boy saved! Whoo-hoo!

*hugs you tight, tight*

Thank you, honey...

Mandy
Maz101 chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
I think that might be the saddest chapter of the story so far - not horrific, nightmarish, dark like what's gone before but so sad in the appreciation of the father son moments and the inevitability of what Dean knows is coming and for the presense of Dark.
PADavis chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Thank you so much for a Thai restaurant in Richmond, VA - LOL! Tables stuck to the ceiling - so funny. This was a sneaky chapter - talking about the hunts so casually when Dean's fear that John would leave is bubbling under the surface the whole time. Beautifully done.

Phoebe
UnholyMuse chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Poor Dean. That kid is so turned around. I confess, I rather enjoy Dean/John bonding time. Them sparring is tummy-tickling awesome! I love John probably as much as I hate him sometimes. lol.

Really, really looking forward to getting John's POV next. I'm curious to see what he thinks of the conclusion to all this. I'm betting he's not thinking the same things about Dean that Dean's thinking about himself.
Merisha chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Love how you meandered through Dean and John's time together hunting, until they seperate ways, John giving Dean the Impala ... wonderfully angsty, with the undertone of threat of Dean's alter-ego lurking in the background!

Fantastic as always! :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
I've been enjoying the hell outta this! WOW! Only one more chapter?

*Whimpers*

Good thing I've got this puppy saved!

*Snuggles you*

Mandy
Nana56 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Soo...is Dark defeated? Dean seems okay, but he heard the little rat bastard.

I'm so glad he's getting it together, tho...as long as it's real and not the Winchester act.

Looking forward to hearing John's thoughts on this, too.

Good one. :)
enviousxbeauty chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Another great chapter. Can't believe it's almost done. Take care!
DeanBean chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
That was a great chapter

But poor Dean; all alone at the end :(

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xx
rog457 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Great chapter. You captured Deans persona perfectly. Don't ever appear weak, suck it up and Do the Job.

At least John didn't run out on him in the middle of night. Dean has enough abandonment issues without that.

Loved the rundown of the different jobs they did, especially the goblins in New Jersey and the pixies. I don't know if you have ever been to New Jersey but seeing goblins there wouldn't surpise me in the least LOL.

Looking foward to the last chapter, I want to know why John decided to split up.
Nana56 chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
Kinda funny, isn't it that these two consider it all good when they're standing toe to toe beating the crap out of each other. What a weird world is the Winchester world!

I'm no better, since I get happy when I see them doing that. I'd kind of like Dean and Sam to do some of that, too. Might be good for them.

Great chapter! :)
Merisha chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
Oh, that was just spectacular bud :D - I love the dynamic between John and Dean, so different then the one with Sam. Beautifully angsty and full of powerful moments!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Maz101 chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
Only John and Dean. Only for them could this be theraputic but in your story it is entirely believable.

That image of John returning and Dean seeing him drive away without knowing why, him not telling Sam and John never explaining - classic Winchester angst!
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »