Reviews for Patricide
Maz101 chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
A shower with holy water! Perfect. The whole puking, pissing cleansing thing was so well done (loved the slight steam and the disintegrating Ann Marie) - I can feel his utter weariness and that niggling feeling you get when you've been ill that you're still not quite right. That voice.

Love John. Love the quick turn again. Love him holding and rocking.
enviousxbeauty chapter 10 . 9/4/2009
Killer mood swings. Wicked. lol

Oh and get this, I was totally thinking about this story today! lol.

Well till Sunday then...
Nana56 chapter 10 . 9/4/2009
Woohoo! Sunday! Not long to wait now. :)

Poor Dean, it hardly seems like he'll ever get straight again. :(

Another good one.
Nana56 chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
Dean's going to be okay. Not going to be easy, but they're going to make it. What would be kind of cool would be to get a call from Sam, although I don't believe they talked while he was gone. :( Oh, well.

Great chapter. :)
xoleanderx chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
wow, that ending was really killer. Dean's inner thoughts were so harsh and raw and real, I love the way you've written this thing. fantastic!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
Gorgeous honey...thank you for this...

*hugs*

Mandy
UnholyMuse chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
Aw... How freakin' cute is that - Dean needs to hear his Dad's voice to keep him grounded, to keep 'Dark' at bay.

I absolutely loved this chapter! As I said before, much as I think John was at times a terrible father, he loved his boys. And I think he and Dean probably had a lot of ups and downs but through it all they were pretty tight. Dean said several times that he knew his dad "better than anyone." So his Dad being the one to finally draw him out of that mind-hell is just so fitting.
enviousxbeauty chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Can't believe it's almost done. Great chapter!
claudiapriscus chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Man, this chapter was beautiful. Just beautiful.
rog457 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Lets hear it for John. I love when a story shows how much John loves his sons and will do anything for them. So often John is the bad guy, but I think he really did the best he could. Glad that Dean is getting back to himself at least a little. Looking forward to the next chapter.
smartassmusicjunkie94 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
As usual, love your stories. You really got me with the line: "He gives me this look, slightly wide-eyed, like he’s seeing a whole new side of me he’s never seen before."

I'd really love to hear some of John's take on all this but that's just me. :P Good work!
Merisha chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
OMG, I'm so glad Dean is pulling himself together, focusing on John and remembering what is real. I was worried he'd never find his way back. I'm gonna be so sad when it's over, I've enjoyed the ride so much :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
PADavis chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
That was an incredible chapter. I'm everything your Dad ever said to you. I loved the flashes of caring John juxtaposed against Dean cutting him with a knife. Well, I love most everything about it really. Everything including the duct tape. And Dad didn't leave, just trussed him up like a steer.

Wonderful.

Phoebe
rog457 chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
Great chapter. All of Deans insecurities about himself, about John coming out and then being able to get past them and realize the truth, that John really does love him and wouldn't abandon him. Loved the ending with Dean all duct taped, riding along in the Impala, just too good an image, made me laugh out loud.
Nana56 chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
You are a sick puppy! I'm keeping up with it now, tho. Good stuff. Does that make me a sick puppy, too? lol

Is it the weekend, yet? Oh, it is! Woohoo!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »