Reviews for Reverence
BishouTaka chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
the irony is, before i started reading this, I was listining to Don't Stop by innerpartysystem. good job btw
Small Bombs chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Great, just great. I love the way you write, both characters are completely IC. Awesome fic, I just hope you write some more TWEWY someday.
Heart of The Moon chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
..NICE. you got Minamimoto PERFECTLY. i gotta say, i liked how Sho called beat a Sine curve. XD made me laugh. i'll be sure to say that now when i cosplay minamimoto.
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
You. Are fantastic. I totally believed that could happen. You offically are amazing. For ever and ever.
Katana Black chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very powerful for a short piece, and you capture the characters very well. I love it, great job!
vollkommenheit chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
jesus christ i love this. absolutely amazing. 3
Silvite's Cry chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
So, I have to say that this is a wonderful ficlet you've thought up. Both seem extremely in character, and overall the dark edge of the piece gives it a lot of flavor; more flavor that this fandom needs, anyway. Being a fan of Innerpartysystem for some time, the song choice just makes it that much better. Nothing but praise for you and this fic, and I hope to see more of it in the future.

Keep writing, you're awesome.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love it

Not really non-con, though...

:D
Azalee chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Ooh, niice. Definitely not a pairing I'd have thought up, but you made it work - Minamimoto's definitely random enough for this. :D You got his dialogue down perfectly, math puns (and I like that you made up new ones instead of just recycling some from the game :D), narcissism and all. And *embarrassed cough* the asphyxiation scene was damned hot. *shifty eyes*

Don't worry, I didn't notice anything canon-breaking in this - although the lyrics will probably make you think of someone else when you do finish the game. *smirk*