Reviews for Cabbages and Kings
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Love it- the style, the writing, and the couple..
PrimeEmily135 chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Oh my goodness! Sooooo sweet, it killed me! I love this style and everything! (you can't see it but I am giggling hysterically right now out of pure giddiness) So awesome! :)
TheDreamerLady chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
awww!

I'm so sad that this is over. I wish that it would at least have like, maybe a spin off series.

Please?

Amanda
NurseKelly chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
I enjoyed Astringent the most of all. It's the little things that make 'em nuts!
Dragowolf chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Ohhhhh thank you sooo much, this was excatly what I needed today to cheer me up! I loved it! These two... this is as good as being a fly on the wall with them. I love it. Wonderful work! I'm going to read it again.
Dragowolf chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
It takes a rare talent or motivation to write fanfiction that only has conversation and be able to make it work without any description of the surroundings. That is amazing and this was amazing! I was laughing the entire time almost, and if not laughing I was grinning.

Great and funny work!
TheDreamerLady chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
These have been so enjoyable. All six of them.

Want to make a seventh? Or an eighth?

There's always eating situations... or something. I don't know. I've just enjoyed giggling at these a bunch!

amanda
Rishtalak chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Well, I was going to say that rubbing can cause nerve damage (I have had hypothermia, NOT FUN!) but as long as you know. Poor Beach. I wonder how he'll take Cover Girl's complaining when it comes time to get out of the bag when the rest of the Joes get back.
Rei Sengoku chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Once again you've succeeded in cracking me up with these two, and I can understand why you have so much fun with this particular set up in fan fiction. Top notch comedy and seriousness back and forth, and I love how the conversation seems so natural (and leading before the true meanings come out).
Psyk2 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
One of these days I will learn not to be drinking ANYTHING when I read stories written by TiamatV! There should be a nose cola warning.

Well written and who knows, with the hypothermia, it might be logical for Cover Girl to be a little slow on the uptake at the end.

Off to clean the screen (again!)...
Author376 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Ooh! This is adorable! I love that you had Wayne being protective again, and that Snakes was the one to save her and be his in-human ninja self in doing so. Hee, not to mention that he undressed her! Very smart of Courtney not to mention it. :)

Lovely little story and while the gun bit was just plain awful, it was also adorable, and she would probably be disoriented enough to make a mistake like that, if she was hypothermic.

Thanks for sharing!
tophat chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Cute!
kagomes heart chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Ah these two are just as fun to read and the is that your gun cliche isn't so bad considering her cold brain probably isn't thinking too straight!

I'd like to see Scarlett's reaction to that thank you kiss XD

I guess its a good job Snake Eyes wasn't the one keeping her warm, Scarlett may not have been too happy about that. :)
Rei Sengoku chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Another really good story. I'm enjoying your pairing of Beachhead and Cover Girl. He always seemed like an extreme hard ass in the series, so its nice to see a bit more of a human side behind the mask so to speak.

I can't wait to see if something more happens in this collection of yours.
L'Envoi Mort chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
All "Alice" refs aside, and I'll analyze that later since it's one of my favorites, I'm really liking this. I certainly didn't see this pairing anywhere and especially working out (well, sorta). I'll tell you as a Southerner, you really write Wayne quite well.

Keep it coming!