Reviews for Remember When
kate chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
oh, that is just gorgeous!
housexbonesobsession chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Okay. Out of all your stories I read so far, I think this one is my favorite one. It's so simple, yet so sweet. Beautiful.
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Sweet! Great little vingette. Please write again when you're sleep deprived.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aww cute! I loved this! :D
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hee. That was so fluffy, I'm twice the volume!

Great!

HGT
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I really enjoyed this! I like the whole concept of Brennan facing up to the truth and working with Booth to get his memory back. I love the "inseparable" part because that's how I'd like to think they'd be. And I adored the ending... bye-bye line!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This was wonderful!

I love the idea of them becoming more and more intimate just through conversation and remembering, sharing over and over again what they've gone through, reliving their lives together.

“Can I hold your hand?” That's sweet. A great comfortabke transition; very simple and obviously very effective.

“Remember when you made me the happiest man in the world?”

*sigh*...so adorable.

I haven't had access to my co,puter for the last few days and this is my first fic back:)

Awesome job!

Leah
holbets10 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I seriously just aww-ed aloud.

this is seriously cute!

good stuff! :D

HBF
morebones chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I've always said that sleeping is overrated. I liked the story a lot. They're so cute: "I meant to kiss you that time". Yep, loved it.
Eire76 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Not bad for sleep deprived.. kinda cheesey, but we need that to make up for the cliffhanger!

Cheers.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love it. That was beautiful. Perfect. :)
elk chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
AWW! That was adorable. That's pretty much all I can say. :D
thetruetruth chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh my god, that was amazing. I had tingles upon tingles. All the 'remember whens'... gah. *dies*. Perfect.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
that was great loved it
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
for sleep deprived you that was a great shot. so them love the ending look forward to more from you