Reviews for Mercy
Daggers.Silver chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
OMYGOSHHELPMEI'MCRYINGTHISHUTSSOMUCHBUTITISSOGOOD
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I really enjoyed this story aqnd nice twist. Really good insight into Sam's side of things.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
wow. your idea for the story was very interesting.

loved it.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh, I really enjoyed this! Great twist there (eek I'm sorry about that) having Sam end Dean's suffering and actually causing another dreaded Tuesday. It's a great reminder of how much each brother is willing to sacrifice for each other as now Sam will be again stuck in the loop-hole.

It was an exciting read and an interesting idea that I haven't come across before. Wonderful story and thanks for sharing! Take care, Madebyme.x
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
this is incredible! I love how you focused on one Tuesday and touched on a "mercy" death which was never shown in Mystery Spot
Lilly B chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
wow...what a story! it was hauntingly disturbing, but fantasic! definitely one of the best mystery spot stories i've read. great job!
Tidia chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Whoa, that was cool

Tidia
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I tried...I really did. I tried really hard, but had to quit when I started to blubber. Just remember when I read it before how much I loved it and how much it tore me up. An awesome, awesome job. You rock!
Mirrordance chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow, what a well-thought-out and excellently executed conflict. And Sam as you wrote him is exactly how I imagine he could be in that situation. Great, great job! Thanks for sharing!
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
You already know how much I love this one, mate. It broke my heart the first time I read it and it does even now when I read it. So perfectly in character, and the pain, both Dean's and Sam's, just leaps off the pages at you.

You did an excellant job with this...but then, you've always done these boys justice.

*HUGS*
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hm okay so what else can I get you to post then? Mwahahaha

This was so worth the wait hon

well done

love Shell
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh wow! What a horrible way to kill Dean! He was already suffering an agonizing ending but poor Sam as to kill his own brother on top of everything to end his misery.

Didn't know you had these kind of ideas in you... Which mean you can always surprise me. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Awesome story Tara. I must admit to being totally blown away by the ending. I mean I know it was tearing Sammy up inside each time he had to relive Dean's death, but then to actually find out that he broke Deans beck and killed him to save him some pain...Wow, that's all I can say, it's just too mind boggling. But I can understand him feeling the need to do it knowing that Dean would wake up again.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wonderful, moving, deep story with a heartbreak twist (no pun intended) at the end.

I'm so glad you wrote this, submitted this, and posted it. It was an honor to be included in the same zine as you.
NathMG chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I've read tons of good Mystery Spot stories, but this one is just AMAZING! You just took my breath away.

We haven't heard from you in a while. I'm glad you're back:-)