Reviews for What Helps Me When I Get Nervous
LaughingLadybug chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
THEY GOT MARRIED AFTER ONE WEEK? THAT'S INSANE!
nerdcat chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Sequel?
typegirl19 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Well done! I think one of my guesses was Sgt. Brown. Hilarious. I did not expect a marriage. That was a pleasant surprise. As for more Casey/Jason stories, I'm all for it. I stalk this site looking for new and updated stories. Glad everything is calming down for you. Surgery stinks, no matter what it is.
NikeVictory31887 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
Thanks for updating! You're an awesome writer! Keep the updates coming!
typegirl19 chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
I am SO not giving up on you. If I could send you cool, schooly, easy time vibes, I would. LOL Love Jason/Casey stories and yours are among the best. Lovely update by the way. Worth the wait. As for the observers... I'm thinking either Alvarez and Nicole, maybe Beaumont's partner, whose name I'm blanking on other than Navin. Look forward to your next update!
reluctant-reporter chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Yippee, new chapt. So cute when Walsh tells Casey he loves her. Can't wait to read the rest.
typegirl19 chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Yay for a new chapter. BOO for only one chapter left, lol.

L.O.V.E. how this chapter went, sounds just like them to document who said I love you and who kissed who first.
reluctant-reporter chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
So, I just got back from my family's house for Christmas where I was snowed in without a computer (shudders) and saw your update. This was an awesome chapter and I can't wait to see where you're going with this. Hopefully I will find some energy to update my story this week but until then, thanks for the Jason/Casey action!
sh chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
interesting as always can't wait to read more
typegirl19 chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
You are a tease! And I love it. Great chapter. It's bad when Eddie "the moustache" Alvarez knows how Walsh feels but Shraeger does not. LOL Hope you update soon!
reluctant-reporter chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Awesome chapter! I will admit I got super excited when Beaumont let it slip that "one more person was in love with Casey" and Davis was giving Casey advice to go for it. I hopped a bit in my chair, that's how excited I was. Thanks for the update and I can't wait to get a little time to write my next chapter. I miss this show!
Jane chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
WOO HOO! Love the update tho you're killing me with the little cliffhanger, lol! Hope you can update soon.
reluctant-reporter chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
I'm so glad you updated and I can't wait for the next chapt. I'm assuming it's Davis who walks in and I'm picturing how awkward that could be. Great story, I really can't wait to see what happens next. Also,thanks for the shout-out. I appreciate your reviews and encouragement.
typegirl19 chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
THANK YOU for an update. I love Casey and Jason and wish there were more stories. I hope you update soon. I am hoping that is Davis coming in the door. I definitely want a continuation of Jason/Casey in the Yankee shirt conversation.
r3456 chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
great as always please write another chapter soon and i think davis will walk in