Reviews for Tangled Up
Ivvory Shadows chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was a great show of just how sweet Eric can really be, when he puts his mind to it. I love the intimacy of the moment, and that it wasn't created by anything more sexual than the Viking himself. Wonderfully done.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Let me tell you: the idea of Eric doing Sookie's hair kind of skeeves me out in and of its own terms. But you really were able to take such a weird idea and give it both a nice context and feel so that it really wasn't skeevy.

I liked the scene with Sookie in Fangtasia. I'm sure that when you work in a bar, that kind of thing happens every now and then; you get customers who suck. But you as a writer didn't go overboard with it. And I like that Sam tried to intervene... even if he got knocked out, lol.

I also really love the scene where Eric and Sookie are together. There's such a raw intimacy to the scene that is amazing to read. You almost feel like you're intruding on something really special and private. I loved it.
Erin 3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I of course love it. You did an amazing job and managed to make it fun and interesting. Great story.

I want that hair.
dexgal chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
What a lovely piece! Eric showing his affection for Sookie in a tangible way, fixing the thing she said bothered her (her hair) as he always does. Sookie has had "a bad hair day" since Bill Compton showed up at Merlotte's, but all in all, their advent made her feel special and not so "plain." You really captured that-great job!
pbarker61 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
nice little story,no major angst or drama but fun .
Aleryme chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow. That was beautiful and sweet and positively warm fuzzies-inducing. I really, really loved this. Thanks for writing it!
SEOrwin chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was sweet and incredibly romantic, in a very chaste way.
sluggysmom chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I wish Eric would come over to my house and do something to my hair! :)
Sonjita chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was a beautiful little piece. I really identifying with Sookie and her inability to work with her hair beyond a modern ponytail. I have always had thin hair and have always kept it short. My daughter has beautiful, long hair that she inherited from my husband. I have always felt guilty that I was at a loss to do the more intricate braids and updos that my daughter's hair deserves. Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you that I was touched by your story and related to it.
ericsmine chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was really nice to read, it will make a really great story if you ever decide to continue.
AmaZen chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Great story! If there's a photo of the style you were describing, I'd love to see it.

Thanks for another good one!
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That really was a bad hair day. And Eric fixed.
marine1047 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
where can I get one? lol I think it's an awesome story and your descriptives are beautiful! I'm glad Sookie had some pampering from her Viking, and yes, I'd give anything to have Eric do my hair ;) Great job!