Reviews for Photographing Forests
avalesa uharets chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
read it. love it. wish there was more. but good. please write more.
dhh chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I don't like this story. So far, all you have Draco doing is doing the BEDDING for the Cullens..What with his LIFE being about potions or making potions for them and nothing else.

Also the whole plainjaneWH*REbelale and Edwards is such a turn-off to o read/see..

No thanks! I don't like what you're DOING to Draco at all! The mother doesn't even seem to care or know or has a say in what Draco is doing with the Cullen's since all I see is them using Draco! WORTHLESS, this story is!
becky chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
oi!

I was really getting into this then i realise you haven't updated in AGES! aw pls come back for a little more! i like this malfoy.
jgood27 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
good story, please update
TheLadyPendragon chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
This is really interesting so far. Will they eventually be reunited (obviously), and will one of them mess up again? Hmm... Please continue.
neverfall16 chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
i'm late on reviewing D: anywho, this was a great chater i loved it and Draco! gah, -huggles- update soon :)
Tyrion's Tigress chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
I love your story, I really do, and I know I'm being picky, but it's 'could have'. Not 'could of'. That reduces the impact of your sentence. When I read "I could of crumbled there in that bathroom and let Harry help me", all I could think of was COULD HAVE COULD HAVE COULD HAVE!

That said, I'm extremely interested in your story. I should really be studying, but I sat and read the whole thing at a stretch. Very intriguing concept, and thankfully your idea of lust/love/want is not as naive as most authors. Draco's difficult handling of the situation is portrayed very well, and I'm glad you haven't made him typically emo and weepy.

Update soon! :)
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
okay, so Draco is now crazy. What I don't understand though is why nobody is alarmed by how much time Draco spends own there. I mean, the way you wrote it, he seems to have spent months and months down there. Shouldn't they at least be worried that hasn't come up to eat?
angie chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Lovely story. Don't understand why you're not getting more reviews! Like that it's slightly dfferent from the other Draco/Jasper fics out there. Can't wait to see the potion working on Jasper. Not to mention the attraction between Harry and Alice that's developing. I hope you'll be writing more soon.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
strange fic... you have a way of writing... I don't know how to describe it, it's just different... and confusing. anyway, I am eager to see what else you'll come up with, if Draco is going to go mad or if he'll finally manage to brew The Golden Fix. plz update soon;p
Cambian chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
I am enjoying this story very much. I hope that in the end Jasper and Draco really do have a baby. I can just imagine the little golden haired brat now. Lol. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
hunt4me chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
O This is so exciting! I absolutely love your story! It is quite similar to ...Of Lions and Lambs whatever, but yours is clearly different :P Very cool.

I cannot wait for the next chapter, so please do update soon!~ Cravings? what cravings? :P
Gasanechi chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I don't understand this story, what's up with jasper and draco? does jasper like or love draco? pick one please...
neverfall16 chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
great chapter! aww, i hope draco forgives jasper! and hermione was very clever for thinking of it that way. i love it. update soon!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Finally I see a better future for them ñ.ñ

Kisses from Argentina!