Reviews for The Danger of Love
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Lovely beginning
avantika.srinivasan chapter 24 . 9/19/2017
Really enjoyed reading this story. It's very well-written and the humour, wit...it's all spot on for their age!
GuLaLi561 chapter 24 . 9/13/2017
Oh I love all the Pride and Prejudice influences in these Dramione, it bring dramatic in already full of drama story.
It's cute and funny and endearing. Another highlight probably it's one of the few Harry Potter fiction where Snape is a fair teacher.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/12/2017
loving the references~!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2017
hahahahaha mcgonagall don't got time for this bs
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
such a cheeky beginning! i look forward to this journey!
susiequeen300 chapter 24 . 8/14/2017
Oh. My. God. Where has this story been my entire life? I cannot even BEGIN to describe how amazing and brilliant this story is. Reading this feels like being immersed in one of the real HP novels, with more flirtation and FREAKING ADORABLENESS! Forget this being one of the best dramione fanfics...this is clearly one of the best fanfics of all time, hands down. This was a beautiful ode to Pride and Prejudice, and I don't think this story could have been done any better. I wish I had commented on each chapter (because each chapter was phenomenal in its own way, of course) but I was in such a hurry to gobble the story that I forgot. Thank you for blessing the fanfic world with this hilarious, heartbeat masterpiece.
SSheffer chapter 24 . 4/12/2017
I have been trying for ages to figure out how to put HP in P&P. Now I don't need to figure any more as there's no way that I could come up with a better plot line to accomplish it.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
This fic was so good! In character, entertaining and so sweet! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
*whispers* lavender was a hufflepuff
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
Oh my god was it just me or did you use Harry and Ron as the eldest Bennetts because I think you did and I think it's great I can clearly picture Ron as a mother hen and Harry is a bit more of the Mr. Bennett type so who was Ginny? Because lavender was Lydia, I'm sure, and Ginny definitely isn't Mary, so that leaves Kitty. Yeah, I can see that. Oooh this was fantastic thank you for giving the world this gem
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
The initials MB seem to be popular in this story
LeAnna1121 chapter 24 . 7/22/2016
Hi!
I've read a few fanfics that also used the Pride and Prejudice theme but yours is definitely my favourite. Aaahh, I really do love an embarrassed bumbling Draco.

Thank you!
tneha chapter 23 . 7/15/2016
Awwwww! This was the cutest! I was grinning like mad even though I have a toothache. But seriously. Loved it.
tneha chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
You have such an engaging style of writing. I'm really enjoying this.