Reviews for The Danger of Love
luvvs2dream chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
Yay for non cliché endings! Aww what a sweet way to end the story. And funny as hell. Pansy punching Draco, funniest thing ever. I like that Harry was able to give them that moment together, they will be pestered later. And there is no doubt one ferret will be in a very long discussion (threatening)from Harry and Ron. Not to mention Lavender being an instigator. It's good to see her not being portrayed negatively for once (it's hard not to poke fun at her).
PeachesAndGravy chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
I seriously loved this story; you did a fantastic job at portraying the characters, and I was just so impatient waiting for the next chapter to come out! You finished it very nicely, too, and I think you did a wonderful job!
Draco mudiliar chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
I love 'love'.

It was very nice story. in other Dramione stories I read Draco will be powerful and Hermione a weak one but here both were equal that was really nice.

3 cheers to Dramione
Katherine Julia chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
this was very well written. great job.
Too lazy to login chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
That was incredible! I'm so sad it's over now. But that was great! And I'm glad you finished it, because I swear, about half the stories I follow don't finish.

I love, love, love the story line. It was "the usual" for Dramione, and (I think I mentioned this before) I love the story's pacing.

Thanks for giving us crazy readers a wonderful story! :]
waterflower20 chapter 23 . 6/30/2011

I have nothing more to say about this story...
Really Cinderella chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
Aw! I love this story so very much! The way you captured the character's personalities but also mixed in Jane Austen and yet had your own story...genius! Great job!
Confused23 chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
You are one amazing writer; getting all those little moments right and making us readers feel all warm and fuzzy and And i just have to say:

This really was a perfect story XD
LoVeDoNtHaTe chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
I LOVE THAT LAST KISS. This was a great story, and I'm really glad you finished it! That's a feat in itself with a story this long :) Thanks for a great story! Eeee!
Off Dreaming chapter 23 . 6/29/2011
Oh, such a great story! Thank you so much for writing this!

When I first reviewed and probably ever since, I have not stopped gushing how seamlessly you meshed Jane Austens and JKR's world. Humorous to anyone unfamiliar with Austen and quite clever for those more familiar, this story was a pleasure to read for Austen and Rowling fans alike.

The ending was absolutely perfect. The little detail about Draco's hands getting caught in her hair made it absolutely worth it. Just like Darcy and Lizzy, Draco and Hermione aren't the perfect couple but the way you have written them makes them perfect for each other.

Thanks once again for writing this and congratulations on finishing!

Off Dreaming
AlenaT chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
Oh I love this chapter. You did such a fantastic job of describing the butterflies and warmth and elation of Draco and Hermione finally confronting their feelings for each other. I think I've fallen in love with your Draco. :)
JuliaBond chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
I swear, with your amazing plot and great grammar, I'm going to compare every other Dramione fic with this one and be extremely disappointed. You know why? NONE of them will be as AMAZING as this one!

It's not overly dramatic; the pacing is realistic; the characters are depicted just right. In other words, I love it!
bluestriker666 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
keep it up...update soon
Kite1011 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
I can't believe she PUNCHED HIM! That's ok, Hermione will be there to heal his poor broken nose, and it'll only bring them closer. SUCK ON THAT, PARKINSON!

But I loved the moment where Draco figured out exactly why Hermione was 'confused'. So adorable! Loved this chapter!
waterflower20 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Oh when i sae an update i whooped with joy!So happy but also so sad that there is only one more till the end!

Please update soon!Love this story!
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »