Reviews for The Danger of Love
JuliaBond chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
I swear, with your amazing plot and great grammar, I'm going to compare every other Dramione fic with this one and be extremely disappointed. You know why? NONE of them will be as AMAZING as this one!

It's not overly dramatic; the pacing is realistic; the characters are depicted just right. In other words, I love it!
bluestriker666 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
keep it up...update soon
Kite1011 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
I can't believe she PUNCHED HIM! That's ok, Hermione will be there to heal his poor broken nose, and it'll only bring them closer. SUCK ON THAT, PARKINSON!

But I loved the moment where Draco figured out exactly why Hermione was 'confused'. So adorable! Loved this chapter!
waterflower20 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Oh when i sae an update i whooped with joy!So happy but also so sad that there is only one more till the end!

Please update soon!Love this story!
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
haha they finally know each others feelings.. kind of! haha poor draco! he got punched in his beautiful face! cant wait to read the last chapter! (:
Off Dreaming chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Ha ha! If I got dumped like that, I would definitely be punching the nearest object. I kind of forgot throughout the story that Draco was dating Pansy. It makes it better, I think, when the problem is that the two people in love are too stubborn to admit they are in love rather than another person.

Anyway, congrats on graduating and thanks for updating!
stressisnofun chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Great chapter! i'm eagerly awaiting the next one.

Also, congrats on graduating!
oceanluvr chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Loving it!

Great chapter!
Jade2099 chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
heh Pansy punching Malfoy. Oh that's hilarious! :)
Mrs. Kratos chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
you did great job...keep writing!
sharpestsatire chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
Oh, boy, this just keeps getting better. POOOOST MORE PLEASE!
waterflower20 chapter 21 . 4/18/2011
I completely love this!Update soon please!
M.M.H chapter 21 . 4/18/2011
I have never read Pride or Prejudice before, but after reading your fanfic, I have the sudden urge to read it. This story is amazing. I mean not only is well-written, but it has an excellent plot and accurate grammer. I can't wait to read your other fanfics. Also can u update this story faster? I am seriously going crazy trying to figure out the ending.
oh nargles chapter 21 . 4/15/2011
This is drop dead...GREAT, FANTASTIC, I've never read Pride and Predjudice but everyone keeps on going on about it and I want to read it, if this is your adaption, then the book must be as good! Eh? I can't think of much else right now...please update?
liquidengineer chapter 21 . 3/28/2011
I'm not sure whether to burst out laughing (which I have done at parts of this fic; your writing style is lovely and such a well-done adaptation of my favorite Austen novel) or drop to my knees-whichever one might possibly make you post the next chapter just a teensy bit faster, that's what I'm doing right now. I do hope you update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Come on, Mr. Darcy-er, I mean, Draco!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »