Reviews for The Danger of Love
SohoDoll chapter 24 . 4/19/2015
Superb!
Thanks so much for writing and sharing it.
SohoDoll chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
This story is so creative & well written and keeps such a steady, natural pace. I'm really enjoying it.
SohoDoll chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Loved the way Malfoy thinks.
Read one too many stories in which he loves Pansy like a sister and tons in which he despises her, and in both cases Malfoy is too emotion driven.
This is, really, the first time he reacts in character.
Bravo!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/3/2015
Its very well written and I feel as if i am whole now that I have read a dramione Pride and Prejudice, so thank you.
4fanci chapter 24 . 2/6/2015
Very sweet! You can't go wrong with adding P and P into the mix. Makes sense to me! I've always thought Draco and Hermione had a bit of Darcy and Elizabeth in them. And you nailed my favorite scenes: the rejection of the proposal and the letter. Well done!
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
This was amazing! At first I didn't think it was very P&P but I soon saw all of the references and loved it!
AmyAryasdaughter chapter 24 . 1/15/2015
Amazing!
Darrzie chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
This story was adorable! A little light and fluffy but it was highly entertaining to read. I found myself laughing about the more ridiculous things! Thank you!
Emily0630 chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
Pride and prejudice is one of my favorite love stories, and I'm so happy you mixed it with Dramione. I loved the story it wasn't too long or too short. I loved the funny moments. I'm definitely gonna read this story again :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
Okay, so I don't normally review but the story was just so good and you ask so nicely (instead of begging like others) for reveiws that I just had too. To anyone reading this, this story is well-written with enough plot to keep you from skipping chunks, dialogue that is actually realistic and,to be frank, hilarious at times and full of cute tennage romancey stuff. Absolutely love this story! Now I'm going to go read the rest of your fics
Catherine
Yulandia chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
Great story and very well written! This was a joy to read. I've never read pride and prejudice or seen the movie. But I really think I should now. I really liked the style of this story, the narrator's humor and the explanations of their feelings and thoughts. You did a fantastic job with this! Thank you for taking the time to not only finish the story, but to make sure that it was so very engaging. I really liked that I could feel for both characters. Thank you again!
Yulz
Yulandia chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Muahaha indeed. This IS fun! I love how you incorporated both his serious, business first, family values in with his teenager, "yeah still a kid" side.
Yulandia chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Poopyboo this looks like fun. I am already sucked in. :)
nightreader10 chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
I never thought I would find a story linking my two favorite fanfiction books but here it is!:D It was great, and you did a WONDERFUL job incorporating Jane Austen into Hogwarts, I loved it!:)
LillianMarie2 chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
it was different than i was expecting, but i liked it.
486 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »