Reviews for The Danger of Love
Fraulein Takoor chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
A very lovely story! Liked it!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
YEAH! FINALLY! ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
Whaouh ;-) Punching him? That's Hermione's kind of behavior! XD
starvee chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
it was a brilliant story. i loved how there was no voldermort in this fic :D
Rupsoccer chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
I am so slow. -_- I JUST realized this was following same story line as pride and prejudice. I'm going to go stand in the corner for my stupidity...THEN GET BACK TO READING THIS AWESOME STORY!
Kohlia chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Please write an epilogue! This was really good and I am hungry for more.
inarastarte chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Congratulations on blending the two stories so seamlessly and making the characters so delightfully real. Well done!
luckintheair04 chapter 24 . 12/8/2012
this was written really well and i found it HILARIOUS at some points. Thank you for writing this. I love this.
Quietdaydreams0 chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
Ahhhhhh! Just hyperventilating over how freaking adorable your fic is! I'm a big fan of P&P and Dramione so this is the best! You good sir, are awesome :D
ElementalMaiden97 chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
This was probably one of my favorite Dramione stories that I have ever read. I had to finish this in one day it was so good. I did like how you didn't overly romanticize everything between Draco and Hermione-a thing that is much more believable than an overly romanticized ending. Good job!
reader204 chapter 24 . 10/18/2012
Cute fic.
reader204 chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
AHAHA! I love Hermione in this.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Awww! Very good!
Helynn90 chapter 24 . 8/31/2012
This was adorable. I loved the pride and prejudice theme. Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favs as well. So I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
Love-is-hell chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
this was a very funny chapter- but you could almost tell that it was going to lead somewhere. really well written, all of the book so far. i think you did a great job
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »