Reviews for The Danger of Love
Aylatha chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
I am currently trying not to die of laughter, seriously. I've read P&P and seen the series countless times, and all your references/quotes just crack me up. Simply hilarious. I just hope the people around me don't think I'm crazy, because I keep laughing all the time...
la pitchoune chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
I loved your story. It was a beautiful cross between Harry Potter and Pride and Prejudice. Every details of the latter story was so well recaptured in your fic to make the plot progress. It was great! I would never have thought of Harry and Ron playing the part of Lady Catherine De Bourgh to help Draco have hope again and realise Hermione's feelings for him for instance. It was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

I also loved the fact that you did not make their couple (Hermione and Draco) to be perfect for one another and that you pointed out the clumsiness of their second kiss for instance. It was endearing and almost realistic as well as funny. I don't have the right words to describe it in English.

Now, last part of this review: I know it is quite clumsy, just as Hermione and Draco's second kiss, and I want to apologise about it. First I'd say that is because I am so enthusiastic about this story that I lost my words (it is so melodramatic and a bit fitting of Pemberley, at least in my mind, and of Mrs Bennet's character -that one is for sure) and secondly, I'd say that as English is not my mother language I don't have that much vocabulary (more realistic, damn right too and so much more desappointing).

Anyway, all that to say congratulations! It was a really good story!
Have a good day.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Draco's calculations were a riot.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
It certainly does appear that it is going to take a while for these two to get together. Their duel was fun, esp. because Draco is so ticklish. Your Snape is fun - "shrewish" was a great touch.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I love the first line of this chapter. Perfect. Hermione's retort was awesome too. Draco's impression of Pansy was brutal, but fun.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great first chapter. I love the tone. Esp. the little bits - like that Draco took and etiquette class and is mortified by it.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
Please UPDATE! I NEED more!
SkyBlue1309 chapter 24 . 8/20/2013
Oh my god that was the best lil story I've ever read. I absolutely loved it. It was incredibly well written with the same tone n diction throughout the entire story n ur sarcasm n humor was perfect n u the growth so seemlessly done, it was amazing. I was constantly laughing n I loved how in ur own way u harped on the other common love stories abou love at first site, their "bodies fitting together perfectly" n so much more! absolutely wonderful. Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
madi.bee3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this is AMAZING!
elizaka chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
Aww, I loved the ending! It was great! I loved this story, although I have never read Pride & Prejudice (therefore not getting any of the references)! It was wonderful! :)
MrDarling chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
It was a lovely story! :) I enjoyed reading it!
MrDarling chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
This is a wonderful story. I tried to read another P&P type of story and didn't even make it through the second paragraph. I'll admit, when I saw this story I passed over it "ugh, p&p...no" then came back to read it. I'm glad I did.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
A very lovely story! Liked it!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2013