Reviews for The Danger of Love
NovemberDreamin chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
lol

sadly, i am not seeing the midnight movie *tear tear tear*

but hopefully i will be seeing it soon!

update soon!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
I can tell you a wide range of reasons why PAnsy and Draco are a no-no... but then again the stupid git is still in love with the idea of pureblood... hopefully he will grow out of it...

I loved the first 4 chapters...
londongrammar chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Lol! That tickle fight was so funny,i could just picture Hermione doing that,it entertained me for quite some time.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
best lines:

“Do you want to start?” she said politely, though her frightening glower gave her intentions away.

To be honest, Draco was rather terrified by the look on her face. The last time he saw her this angry, she had slapped him into next Tuesday.

“Stop your shrewing this instant, Miss Granger,” Snape interrupted as he stepped between them, his face a mask. Which is why Hermione almost gagged trying to hold back her laughter. Because, honestly, shrewing? Did he think he was Will Shakespeare or something? She actually considered asking him that, but chose to live instead.

“Did you hear that growl? I thought she was the level-headed one,” Ron whispered, trying to glance through the window in the doorway. “I don’t know if the git will make it out of this one alive.”

...

Possible correction:

...leaving Hermione to fend for herself. It really isn’t as terrible as it sounds, though, because Hermione knows more charms than the encyclopaedia.

...leaving Hermione to fend for herself. It really wasn’t as terrible as it sounded, though, because Hermione knew more charms than an encyclopaedia.

(Gotta keep tenses consistent)
pstibbons chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
best lines:

“Hermione, please, give it a rest!” Ron groaned. “You sound like you haven’t had human contact for months!”

“I guess you’re right, since I mostly talked to you.”

Hermione moved so quickly, it seemed like she Apparated beside him, her wand pointed directly between his eyes. Malfoy froze, and so did everyone else at the table. “Listen to me,” she seethed. “I would never marry you. Not if you were the last person on the face of the earth. You’re a conceited prat with a God-complex, and you would be lucky to find one single person that would marry you and make you happy.”

“No one marries for happiness, Granger.”

“That’s because they don’t know what happiness is.”

She stated it simply, like a fact.
jollygood chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
I love this story! I am enjoying the conflict and snarky remarks enormously. Please keep it up!
Satanstruemistress chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
are you going to the midnight premere? i want to so bad and i like the tickle fight in the last chapter. its really good
ramenlova610 chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
lol I can't wait for your next update :D

I'm not going to the midnight show (sleep above everything else) but I am going to watch it on the 15th I can't wait I'm trembling from the anticipation

:D
Alex Antidote chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I love Snape, XDD

A tickle fight- those hurt! :DD

Please update soon, since this is a good distraction from my own right.-_-; XDD

It's very good, and I can't wait to see what happens!
Alex Antidote chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I giggled throughout this chapter.

From "the old coot" to Mr. Filch's coproal punishment fetish. XDD
Alex Antidote chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I love the way you narrated this story.

It's very good. :]]
ramenlova610 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
I like the tickle fight idea hope you update soon
windsor969 chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Well done! I can't wait for the next installment.
NovemberDreamin chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
omg!

i love this!

why the heck is there only nine reviews?

i wasnt sure for a bit, like i liked it and all... but then the tickle fight... and now i love it :)

do more brilliant scences like that and you will have hundreds of reveiws in no time

-jessi
Miyopiyo chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
OMG I was laughing my but off at this chapter! It was very well constructed; I especially like imagining the part of Harry soaring across the classroom. Whoo, a bit creepy that Malfoy discovered a spell that can let him see through peoples robes! And Parkinson's? Eugh! Lol, anyway, the thought of Malfoy squealing like a little girl was very funny; i reread the sentence several times because I really liked it! However, nothing could compare to them having a tickle fight! I never suspected it! IT WAS AWESOME, SO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Thanks for the review reply, I was rather shocked when I received it, but it made my day knowing that I made someone happy enough to say thanks!

Hope the next chapter comes out soon!

~Hannahkimi