Reviews for The Danger of Love
londongrammar chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
The face that said, “I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.” God,i hate when people pull that face. It makes me want to attack them. Although i do feel a bit sorry for Malfoy,having to work with Lavender...
airtrafficstreams chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
This story has good potential. I'm interested in seeing how you continue writing it. I also like the slow progression of the relationship; Not an immediate nosedive, like most fics.
Hamelia Le Claire chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
i really enjoyed your story. I hope you update soon! :)
PyroAngel8605 chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
lol This seems like a very funny story so far...and I like it.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Glad Hr and Dr arent sitting together.

Hope we see more Blaise.

(Any chance of Blaise/Harry?)

Good take on Lav. How did she qualify for the class, though?

Hope she doesnt think Dr likes Hr. Bit early for that, innit?
cyn23 chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
hey, great story, i like it, i did see the show at midnight, it was good
angeltearston chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
i really like this story and the tickling

plz continue to write it...dying to find out wat happens next
Christianna Rico chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
:O Malfoy is some calculative freak. Whoa! How inhuman! :O

Ooh! Update soon please! :)

Much Love,

Christianna Rico chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
:O Snape wasn't partial to Malfoy! Oh my god, it's a miracle! xD
Christianna Rico chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Aw. I'd have absolutely loved all of Hermione's retorts back at Draco, but one thing killed it. "God-complex." :( You should have said messianic-grade superiority complex. It's the correct term and sounds more like Hermione (because they're big words and all that most of those idiots-maybe not even Draco himself-wouldn't understand what she'd just said).

Well, continuing on!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
NovemberDreamin chapter 4 . 7/15/2009

sadly, i am not seeing the midnight movie *tear tear tear*

but hopefully i will be seeing it soon!

update soon!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
I can tell you a wide range of reasons why PAnsy and Draco are a no-no... but then again the stupid git is still in love with the idea of pureblood... hopefully he will grow out of it...

I loved the first 4 chapters...
londongrammar chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Lol! That tickle fight was so funny,i could just picture Hermione doing that,it entertained me for quite some time.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
best lines:

“Do you want to start?” she said politely, though her frightening glower gave her intentions away.

To be honest, Draco was rather terrified by the look on her face. The last time he saw her this angry, she had slapped him into next Tuesday.

“Stop your shrewing this instant, Miss Granger,” Snape interrupted as he stepped between them, his face a mask. Which is why Hermione almost gagged trying to hold back her laughter. Because, honestly, shrewing? Did he think he was Will Shakespeare or something? She actually considered asking him that, but chose to live instead.

“Did you hear that growl? I thought she was the level-headed one,” Ron whispered, trying to glance through the window in the doorway. “I don’t know if the git will make it out of this one alive.”

Possible correction:

...leaving Hermione to fend for herself. It really isn’t as terrible as it sounds, though, because Hermione knows more charms than the encyclopaedia.

...leaving Hermione to fend for herself. It really wasn’t as terrible as it sounded, though, because Hermione knew more charms than an encyclopaedia.

(Gotta keep tenses consistent)
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »