Reviews for The Danger of Love
Guest chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
Please UPDATE! I NEED more!
SkyBlue1309 chapter 24 . 8/20/2013
Oh my god that was the best lil story I've ever read. I absolutely loved it. It was incredibly well written with the same tone n diction throughout the entire story n ur sarcasm n humor was perfect n u the growth so seemlessly done, it was amazing. I was constantly laughing n I loved how in ur own way u harped on the other common love stories abou love at first site, their "bodies fitting together perfectly" n so much more! absolutely wonderful. Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
madi.bee3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this is AMAZING!
elizaka chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
Aww, I loved the ending! It was great! I loved this story, although I have never read Pride & Prejudice (therefore not getting any of the references)! It was wonderful! :)
MrDarling chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
It was a lovely story! :) I enjoyed reading it!
MrDarling chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
This is a wonderful story. I tried to read another P&P type of story and didn't even make it through the second paragraph. I'll admit, when I saw this story I passed over it "ugh, p&p...no" then came back to read it. I'm glad I did.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
A very lovely story! Liked it!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
YEAH! FINALLY! ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
Whaouh ;-) Punching him? That's Hermione's kind of behavior! XD
starvee chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
it was a brilliant story. i loved how there was no voldermort in this fic :D
rachellovesbeauty chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
I am so slow. -_- I JUST realized this was following same story line as pride and prejudice. I'm going to go stand in the corner for my stupidity...THEN GET BACK TO READING THIS AWESOME STORY!
Kohlia chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Please write an epilogue! This was really good and I am hungry for more.
inarastarte chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Congratulations on blending the two stories so seamlessly and making the characters so delightfully real. Well done!
luckintheair04 chapter 24 . 12/8/2012
this was written really well and i found it HILARIOUS at some points. Thank you for writing this. I love this.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »