Reviews for The Danger of Love
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
How did Lavender make it in the class? I thought the class was for smart people, and clearly, Lavender is thick.
Freakish Nature chapter 24 . 5/20/2012
Aww... This is one of those stories that leave you with a warm feeling inside and a need to squeal. ;) So, so brilliantly good!
grammar.nazi-dramione chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
May I just compliment you on two points:

1) You have wonderfully introduced the characters of your story in a simple dialogue, and therefore I really want to read more about these intruiging people.

2) This is the first story I have read so far with CORRECT GRAMMAR. I swear, you seem to be the only one on this site that bothered to write a legitimate story instead of a jumble of punctuation and letters.

Wonderful story so far! I'll probably be up late at night to finish this.
bhad chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Love the development of a wickham/mathias character ... Best dramione story I've read in ages!
NinjaYuffie13 chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
I just finished reading this story. I loved it. You did very well turning the idea of Pride and Prejudice into a Draco/Hermione fanfic.
readforlive chapter 24 . 3/23/2012
I love this story, it's so funny and refreshing and beautifully written. Keep up the good work !
bookworm248 chapter 24 . 3/19/2012
I absolutely loved the story, its one of my favorites.
bookworm248 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. The way you wrote it made it sound so interesting.
Potter.Jackson.Cullen chapter 18 . 3/9/2012
OMG Draco's heartbreak just nearly made me cry! But absolutely LOVE the story 3
NovemberDreamin chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
Bah! I can't picture McGonnagal doing that though .

But the confrontation with Draco was surprising. Why did she cry like that, I wonder?
NovemberDreamin chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
Oh gosh, I'd almost forgotten about the gum!

Haha oh geez. Now I'm just waiting for Hermione to realize her possible inkling of feelings about Draco!
October Skye chapter 24 . 2/3/2012
Very cute. Wonderful story. I am a super P&P fanfic nerd and I love Dramione and when I saw this I was so excited to read it and you didn't dissapoint. The only thing that was strange is that the very first chapter made it seem like it was set during the Regency period and then their interaction were all modern. So I guess I just assumed wrong or something. Oh well. Really great and I loved it :D
Zutarain123 chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
That story was really good! I've read Pride and Prejudice, and seen a couple movie adaptations, but never read something like this. It was so good that I said, "Screw sleep! Who needs it?" just to finish this story and review it. I found myself constinally quoting the movies and book while reading this, and I was rather pleased that you followed the sorry line of the book very nicely. It was quite easy to pick out the characters in P&P and put them into the story.
Kelsiem chapter 15 . 1/17/2012
I like this story you are a really good writer
EternalSummers chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
It was such a sweet ending! I loved the un-cliched and imperfect kissing scene between Hermione and Draco at the end! It was also very interesting how you managed to weave pride and prejudice characters into your story, I had a fun time realising who was who. I loved it!
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »