Reviews for The Danger of Love
Helynn90 chapter 24 . 8/31/2012
This was adorable. I loved the pride and prejudice theme. Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favs as well. So I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
Love-is-hell chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
this was a very funny chapter- but you could almost tell that it was going to lead somewhere. really well written, all of the book so far. i think you did a great job
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
I loved it! And I really loved your writing style!
BeachRosey chapter 24 . 5/29/2012
Love how you didn't say happily ever after!
BeachRosey chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
Love your description of their kiss. Cute story overall.
Mary42099 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Wow a tickle fight! I hope they will get a long and keep up the good work as well.
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
How did Lavender make it in the class? I thought the class was for smart people, and clearly, Lavender is thick.
Freakish Nature chapter 24 . 5/20/2012
Aww... This is one of those stories that leave you with a warm feeling inside and a need to squeal. ;) So, so brilliantly good!
grammar.nazi-dramione chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
May I just compliment you on two points:

1) You have wonderfully introduced the characters of your story in a simple dialogue, and therefore I really want to read more about these intruiging people.

2) This is the first story I have read so far with CORRECT GRAMMAR. I swear, you seem to be the only one on this site that bothered to write a legitimate story instead of a jumble of punctuation and letters.

Wonderful story so far! I'll probably be up late at night to finish this.
bhad chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Love the development of a wickham/mathias character ... Best dramione story I've read in ages!
NinjaYuffie13 chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
I just finished reading this story. I loved it. You did very well turning the idea of Pride and Prejudice into a Draco/Hermione fanfic.
readforlive chapter 24 . 3/23/2012
I love this story, it's so funny and refreshing and beautifully written. Keep up the good work !
bookworm248 chapter 24 . 3/19/2012
I absolutely loved the story, its one of my favorites.
bookworm248 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. The way you wrote it made it sound so interesting.
Potter.Jackson.Cullen chapter 18 . 3/9/2012