Reviews for Naruto: Shadows of the Mind
Borello chapter 28 . 8/4
damnit. i hoped to read more chapter.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 28 . 8/1
LOVE THIS! I hope you come back to it someday! Thanks for posting! :D
Shade chapter 28 . 7/21
I think that you wrote tsunade's character quite well and I think you will continue to do her justice. Naruto's confusion, well I would suggest that after he gets over his shock/paranoia over having the pair of them watching over him get them to have a conversation where they help explain to Naruto about him being a jinchuriki after all if they know the old man then they must know something about his burden. And I think they will also help keep him on track and not go too far down a dark road.
Personally I was really liking the Naruto X Hana thing that was going on and if he returns to the leaf village (and if tsunade and shizune will help him do that) then I would really like for them to carry on like that before getting together, or close to it seeing he is paranoid. But in the end that's up to you.
Looking forward to the next chapter if you ever continue this story.
AnonAyame chapter 28 . 3/27
Well,I hope that you will start writing again, I really liked your fic. Also, I hope Tsunade will make Naruto understand he's the container, not what he contains and maybe teach him some things, like how she uses her chakra to enhance taijutsu and maybe the Kage bunshin, cuz yeah, think of the uses of that particular jutsu for his plans for battles and other uses...
PastelMuffins chapter 15 . 2/19
I hope this isn't Naruhina
PastelMuffins chapter 15 . 2/19
OHOHOHO NOW DANZO! YOU CANT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE BEING PARANOID NOW THAT HIPCRITIZY!ยก
PastelMuffins chapter 4 . 2/19
...I...I have no words...this chapter was written beautifully and gosh I want to rage right now...
PastelMuffins chapter 2 . 2/19
So. The first thing that comes to her mind is killing him...? I MEAN WHAT ABOUT TAKING HIM IN OR SOMETHING BUT NOOOO! MERCIFUL?! THIS IS UNFORGIVING THAT SHE EVEN THOUGHT OF DOING SUCH A THING! WHAT WOULD KUSHINA SAY?
Queen Kasumi of Fire chapter 28 . 2/2
I hope you end up continuing;-;
Atheist God chapter 28 . 8/8/2017
Good, abandoned fic :(
Kuru0 chapter 28 . 7/30/2017
Great story, unique, very well written, little odd but was a great read.
IndianaJohhney chapter 28 . 7/18/2017
Damn this is a good story. Too bad you stopped.
user51s2r chapter 28 . 5/31/2017
alright first of all -GREAT AND WONDERFUL STORY!

having said that, here are some complaints. You stopped the story, right when Fishcake was helpless and Tsunade was stripping...I hate you a little bit right now!
user51s2r chapter 27 . 5/31/2017
goddammit! one chapter left. SO MUCH insanity in this chapter. Very good. I am hooked on your end chapter notes. They just make an already KICKASS story, that much more kickassier!
user51s2r chapter 25 . 5/31/2017
DAMN. This chapter's characterizations were fucking amazing. Your Gato and his reasons for doing things makes more sense than a great many other fanfics. I was not liking the whole NarutoGato thing, but your reasoning was perfect and inline with the story. I am very pleased with how it turned out!

KICKASS chapter.