Reviews for Naruto: Shadows of the Mind
AnonAyame chapter 28 . 3/27
Well,I hope that you will start writing again, I really liked your fic. Also, I hope Tsunade will make Naruto understand he's the container, not what he contains and maybe teach him some things, like how she uses her chakra to enhance taijutsu and maybe the Kage bunshin, cuz yeah, think of the uses of that particular jutsu for his plans for battles and other uses...
PastelMuffins chapter 15 . 2/19
I hope this isn't Naruhina
PastelMuffins chapter 15 . 2/19
OHOHOHO NOW DANZO! YOU CANT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE BEING PARANOID NOW THAT HIPCRITIZY!ยก
PastelMuffins chapter 4 . 2/19
...I...I have no words...this chapter was written beautifully and gosh I want to rage right now...
PastelMuffins chapter 2 . 2/19
So. The first thing that comes to her mind is killing him...? I MEAN WHAT ABOUT TAKING HIM IN OR SOMETHING BUT NOOOO! MERCIFUL?! THIS IS UNFORGIVING THAT SHE EVEN THOUGHT OF DOING SUCH A THING! WHAT WOULD KUSHINA SAY?
Queen Kasumi of Fire chapter 28 . 2/2
I hope you end up continuing;-;
Atheist god chapter 28 . 8/8/2017
Good, abandoned fic :(
Kuru0 chapter 28 . 7/30/2017
Great story, unique, very well written, little odd but was a great read.
IndianaJohhney chapter 28 . 7/18/2017
Damn this is a good story. Too bad you stopped.
user51s2r chapter 28 . 5/31/2017
alright first of all -GREAT AND WONDERFUL STORY!

having said that, here are some complaints. You stopped the story, right when Fishcake was helpless and Tsunade was stripping...I hate you a little bit right now!
user51s2r chapter 27 . 5/31/2017
goddammit! one chapter left. SO MUCH insanity in this chapter. Very good. I am hooked on your end chapter notes. They just make an already KICKASS story, that much more kickassier!
user51s2r chapter 25 . 5/31/2017
DAMN. This chapter's characterizations were fucking amazing. Your Gato and his reasons for doing things makes more sense than a great many other fanfics. I was not liking the whole NarutoGato thing, but your reasoning was perfect and inline with the story. I am very pleased with how it turned out!

KICKASS chapter.
user51s2r chapter 24 . 5/31/2017
DAMN YOU AND YOUR LOGIC! Now when I read another fanfic with the wave arc, I will be plagued by your damn logical thoughts. Most notably, hundreds watching the 7 men kill their 'HERO', and building a bridge doesn't get rid of the all powerful mercenary backed merchant.

anyhow, AWESOME chapter!
user51s2r chapter 21 . 5/31/2017
I loved the reasoning on whether to continue the wave mission or abort it. Very good chapter.
user51s2r chapter 19 . 5/31/2017
good god. This chapter was nutters. The dream had me complaining about consistency and other things before I reached the part where it was a dream(Hana's)

overall FANTASTIC chapter. The story continues to impress.
1,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »