Reviews for Stick Figures
Paloma Solac chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I absolutely love this story! It has just the right amount of feels for me. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
*throws gold medals at you* you wonderful creature!
brancan2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
love it :)
yootena chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was great. Very heartwarming. I loved Marlene especially in this fic.

Spinning Bird Kick chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Cute, cute, cute!

Spot-on characterization.

Really; Marlene was adorable. Tifa sounded beautiful. Cloud was awkward and Cloud! Denzel was a boy. ):

Love. 3
drinktea chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I have to say I was confused when I first started reading this. I guess I wasn't expecting an AU that had Marlene and Denzel in it. I had to go back and re-read and verify - "Huh. Okay." It's just that most stories I've read don't include the kids. Your inclusion of them was really necessary, and I love that they are ones that bring Cloud and Tifa together! This universe is really charming, for lack of a better word. They all lead these normal lives and yet their personalities are the same. This idea was just inspired. They fell in love before even meeting! Now that is romantic. Thank you for writing this! It's a definite fave.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Lovely oneshot, very tender and sweet. Great job! :)
vLuna chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wonderful story I love the idea of Cloud falling in love with Tifa before even meeting her. Very sweet.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Sweetest CloTi fic I've read so far. The introspective take on Cloud was great and the premise... ah, you gotta love Marlene and her stick figures. Definite add to the faves list!
punkiemonkie chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I ended up on your profile page simply because you are one of Qwi-Xux’s favorite authors, and because I love and admire her writing so much, I figured that I should probably check out your stories as well. I’m glad that I did too, because this story is wonderful. It’s a bit of an odd AU, I have to admit, but I think that’s part of what makes it so much fun to read. I just love the whole idea that Cloud was already falling in love with Tifa before he had even met her, just because of the little things that Denzel and Marlene were telling him about her. The way you wrote the two of them finally meeting and how you added the bits in italics as Cloud was realizing why this must have been her was the best part, it was done beautifully. You’re an amazing writer; I can’t believe even with all of the Cloud/Tifa stories that I’ve written and read that I haven’t stumbled across your stories before. I can’t wait to go check the rest of them out. ;)
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
hmm... first time i've ever actually read a cloud/tifa fic that is AU and honestly, it's really good. I think had you implemented this idea in your entirely own made up fantasy, it would be one of the best romance stories ever. it's just so unique, cause like now a days, romance movies are always like, boy loves girl, girl loves boy, a bit of tragedy or sadness thrown in and before you know it, happily ever after.

it's always nice to read a story that shows love in a different sort of way. great job.
Rukichigo93 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Love it

CloTi is so sweet
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I don't usually read AUs, but my friend recommended this one to me, and I must say, it was so unique and sweet. The idea of them meeting that way was very different, and it's a good thing Marlene talked so much about Cloud, or Tifa would probably have been reaching for the pepper spray, LOL. Your writing is always so beautiful and flowing, and this was such fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
Marisa chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I absolutely loved reading this story. It had me guessing all the way through and for a little while I thought Tifa had died and Cloud was just remembering. But then it finally came together at the end and I realized they didn't even know each other except from what Marlene told them.

Thanks for sharing it. .
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
ah, hello :)

I was really surprised that I found your newest story here in my inbox. As always, you came up with surprisingly original plot, and you could always pull it of and bring us readers a different kind of read. I'm so glad it's as bit as extraordinary as I expected it to be, hehe. Thanks for an enjoyable read :)