Reviews for Guardian Angel
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
OMG. I could just read this stuff all day long. Seriously wonderful stuff. I loved, repeat LOVED, this chapter. From Sam massaging Dean's feet to get circulation restored (and Dean moaning in discomfort-and yeah, I have a bit of a thing about the boys bare feet-I know I'm weird...) right down to him thumping his back to get that phlegm out. I just don't wanna see this tenseness, this urgency, to end.
januarysunshine13 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Pretty intense... Sam is real brave,, god...no one has to see their near ones in such pain. Hope Dean gets better soon...Pls give him proper help and son.
nexus432 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Please write more soon.
greeneyedelf001 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
This is fantastic! It is very well-written! Usually with fanfiction a mistake or two will catch my attention and distract me or keep me from getting involved...I have found none of such mistakes and just keep getting more engulfed in your tale. Please update soon! let me know if there is some way I can help...
Nascarfan14 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Poor Dean and Sam. Makes me feel so sorry for both of them. It has been a good story so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
riquitv chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
wow, great chapter, really, and that cat, m, that was someting i wasn't expecting, really good idea! i'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
clutches computer monitor tensely...
Lizz - 3rd last P chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
SO the "real" review.

Can I ask how many Tequilas you had when you were writing Dean's dialogue's lines? LMAO!

Hehe... next thing we're gonna have the cat start talking. :P

I'm kiding. It's all love and you know it!

Okay so maybe the whole thing was kinda gross... seriously... yuk. This obstructive coughing and gurgling is the one thing I have real problems with in my job and that almost has me puking. EEw...

Now I'm wondering what else you have in store for our barely breathing Dean. :D

TTY. Hugs,

Ewly yours,

Lizz
Fanpire109 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
this is so good.

I love whenits Sam that has to take care of Dean
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
really like Sam taking care of Dean, missed that this past season. But oh the cat is really there...good update
JamieMc chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Thanks !

got no toher words than awesome

hope for more soon and take care

Maz101 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Here Kitty, Kitty! So glad it's back. Not so glad to see the phlegm an sputum dropping in to the bath tub - v gross!
PADavis chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
YAYAYAYAY! Got my new chapter. And its all full of really really sick delirious Dean. And a little ghost cat. With blue eyes. Aw. I'm in love. Incredible description of pneumonia and panicked Sam. Love it.

Phoebe
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
OMG! Wonderful... but that cat is freaking me out... I mean, I know it saved Dean's toes (thanks for that!), but it is creepy... sitting... watching... even with the purring... creepy...
Lizz chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
What can I say... it shows how concentrated I am on packing... LMAO! And let me tell you that watching the mess around and willing it to disappear in boxes DOES NOT work :( Unfortunately. ROTF.

I didn't want to give you a new word without replying properly to slip... I swear I will. In case you're bored, I can give you the next word and whenever I'm a good girl and reply/review, you send it back to me. :D

SO hm... word word word... REPLAY. (there was a logic to why it came up but right now I forgot... and I just came up with it like 20secs ago... LMAO!)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »