Reviews for Major Tommy
Snapecharmer1 chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
I absorbed this all as fast as I could. Thank you for such a great story, and I have to say that I enjoyed your OC. He was adorable. This was just perfect. :)
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
This was a lovely story with an interesting, clever plot line! Well done! :)

I loved the chapter where Gene and Alex finally got together and I was glad Molly was able to say goodbye to Alex and Alex was allowed to return to the 80s to live out her "other" life!

You should be very proud of yourself :)
LouBelle04 chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
I love this SO much. one of my all time favourite stories I think :)
Jazzola chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
This... was one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! So wonderful... an amazing job. Thank you so, so much for writing it.

Jazzola :D
Baibe chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
Aww great story thanks, I was a little confused when Dr Corday was a man had been expectine Elizabeth Corday ah well must have been her brother. x
girlonfilm chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
Good goly. That ending had me in tears!

It was so nice, though. I really enjoyed reading that :)
Bloodheart06 chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
I've been reading this all day!

Utterly amazing, one of the best fics iv'e read ; D

x
pazaz of nothing chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
o older tommy sounds hot (:

But no, seriously- great ending

Loved the entire story, hope you'll find soem time to write another.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
hey there

got to say it, just spent the ladst 2 days reading this story and you have written a master piece. thanks for taking your imagination and time to write this and share it. I think this story is one of my favs. love the 2 world split ending beautifully done. I am a true galex fan and I can rest easy knowing that in your story alex returned to 1980's and went onto become Mrs Hunt. Class.

Thanks again.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
hi theminxysix

just read first 8 chapters and wantyed to say thank tease. I am a major galex fan and can't wait to read more. Hope you continue to write about this subject to keep fans like me sane. I think you have written the characters perfectly and used tommy perfectly as a simple plot device to get genes and alexs real feelings out. If only the real writers could do equally as well. Especially like the last line of chapter 8.

Thanks again and i can't wait to read on.
theHuntgoeson chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
What a wonderful, absorbing, fascinating final chapter! So many loose ends tied up and so many new ideas explored. I never thought of grown-up Tommy becoming the doctor who tends Alex and Summers in their comas, and what a fantastic idea for her to give him a letter to make sure that he'll be in the right time and place for her to make him Molly's co-guardian. And he's married Jackie's daughter! Her farewell to Molly in 2008 (complete with cake) is so moving, and so is her reunion with Gene and Tommy in 1983. That final scene of Alex, Gene and Tommy as a happy family, with a baby on the way (does Gene know yet?) is so beautiful. I've loved this story and am going to miss it so much. Good luck with your LNAT, but I hope you will write some more for us when you can!
Siggy chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
Ah, fantastic final chapter. I'm sad its come to an end but happy to read all the twists and turns finally coming together in a way that is very satisfying indeed.

But that last few words - a hint of things to come perhaps? A one-shot follow up perhaps. I can only hope.

Great story.
rachel-angwin chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
loved it...although its the end :( i love how u have neded it and like the use of the hospital future' scenes :) i would like to have a one-shot of there wedding maybe and the birth :P thanks for a great story rachel xx ps i need to catch up on eng lit reading too so i should get off fanfictiong :P
Pookyilicous chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
That was an amazing End to that story, excellent plot and everything

Pooky x
Mage of the Heart chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
That was seriously beautiful- so well written, and so heartwarming. I think I may have to read it all again. Seeing Tommy grown up was lovely, understanding just what a great job Gene and Alex did raising him and seeing the bond between them so effortless and strong - it was absolutely perfct. This story has been so good, you should be seriously proud - its going on my favourites, without a doubt :)

Mage