Reviews for Bad Moon Rising
Marg chapter 40 . 1/14
This was an enthralling story. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and am very appreciative of the pleasure your story has given me. You are a talented writer and hopefully you can incorporate this skill into writing as a profession. It would be wonderful if you could add another of your stories to this site. Once again thank you for all your hard work.
missblueeyes63 chapter 40 . 11/12/2015
Very good story. Lots of twists. Enjoyed reading it.
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 40 . 12/17/2013
Very very nice! i loved the story. i read it in one night. didn't want to be interrupter. except for the double episode (season 10 final) that was on today in my country! and i loooovveed it!

Great job, up to the next one! :p
ambard10 chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
WoW i love your stories .. are great.. congratulations... tony and Gibbs are very adorable...
Tiye97 chapter 40 . 6/20/2013
Absolutely Amazing. Tried to stay up all night to read this story. U did a really good jod. Sometimes I wanted to smack Gibbs for pushing to hard and jenny for being a butt. Other than that amazing!
LAR76 chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
Loved the story, any chance of a follow up of what happens next in Tonys life? Loved the Gibbs / Tony relationship. Thanks for the good read
Carol chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
Excellent Story! with much concern and excitement. There were times when I almost cried for Tony and I was ready to punch Trent Kort's lights out. Keep these stories coming. They are great!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/18/2013
AMAZING
narutodragonballs chapter 40 . 12/15/2012
I loved it was very good. Sad at points but happy at the end. :-)
Kagome Avalon chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
In previous chapters you said that the mother's name is Olivia and the daughter's name is Megan. You accidently reversed their roles in this chapter. I thought that I would let you know.
Cha'90 chapter 40 . 8/31/2012
I really like this story, though sometimes it bothered me that Gibbs basically makes all the decisions for Tony and that in the end Tony just lets him. At least that's how I felt when I read it. Still, I like vulnerable Tony and this story's got plenty of that.
Arress chapter 40 . 8/24/2012
I finally read this story. I have to psych myself for a while to start a long story, and I'm glad I did! Great story. I can't wait for your current stories to be finished so I can read those too! Keep up the good work.
lederra chapter 40 . 8/20/2012
That was a good story, I enjoyed it and it only took me 2 hours to read from beginning to end.
Jimelda chapter 40 . 6/1/2012
Wow. What can I say? This has got to be the best NCIS fics I have ever read, hands down. You capture Tony and Gibbs so perfectly here, not to mention the other members of the team. And the plot, don't even get me started. Such a creative idea, I love it!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing with the rest of the world. I know we all appreciate it.

Cheers,

Jimelda
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 40 . 1/23/2012
All I can say is... Wow! I LOVED this story. I read this cover to cover over about a week in-between other things because I got hooked! I love how you bend the characters ways around the story but still keep them in character! Truly amazing and I loved it! Words cannot describe! Can't wait to read more of you're work! :D