Reviews for Bad Moon Rising
dragonBug27 chapter 40 . 10/24/2019
What a rollercoaster!
dragonBug27 chapter 33 . 10/24/2019
Oooh very dark but I am LOVING it. God, he's such a bastard and deserves that and more.
flowerpower2 chapter 40 . 8/7/2019
Late comer to your work but have loved the realism and storytelling.
hslacer chapter 40 . 1/13/2019
Great story I loved it. You write very well.
laraquick chapter 40 . 11/27/2018
Great story. I started reading the archived version (ch 1-20) on AO3 and was pleasantly surprised to find the complete story here.
Beawild chapter 40 . 6/16/2017
The premise of this story is quite original. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm glad that he's finally home where he belongs and that he ahs a bright future.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/17/2016
I don't know if you still read these reviews but if you do, please know that I really enjoyed your stories and especially this one. It was a great read. Thanks for sharing.
Marg chapter 40 . 1/14/2016
This was an enthralling story. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and am very appreciative of the pleasure your story has given me. You are a talented writer and hopefully you can incorporate this skill into writing as a profession. It would be wonderful if you could add another of your stories to this site. Once again thank you for all your hard work.
missblueeyes63 chapter 40 . 11/12/2015
Very good story. Lots of twists. Enjoyed reading it.
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 40 . 12/17/2013
Very very nice! i loved the story. i read it in one night. didn't want to be interrupter. except for the double episode (season 10 final) that was on today in my country! and i loooovveed it!

Great job, up to the next one! :p
ambard10 chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
WoW i love your stories .. are great.. congratulations... tony and Gibbs are very adorable...
T97 chapter 40 . 6/20/2013
Absolutely Amazing. Tried to stay up all night to read this story. U did a really good jod. Sometimes I wanted to smack Gibbs for pushing to hard and jenny for being a butt. Other than that amazing!
LAR76 chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
Loved the story, any chance of a follow up of what happens next in Tonys life? Loved the Gibbs / Tony relationship. Thanks for the good read
Carol chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
Excellent Story! with much concern and excitement. There were times when I almost cried for Tony and I was ready to punch Trent Kort's lights out. Keep these stories coming. They are great!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/18/2013