Reviews for Christmas Lights
TweakerWolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Totally loved this story, it was really cute )
Without a Script chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
So amazing. I loved it. Very well done.
lady of the frozen black flame chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
that was so sweet! I would really like to see the Weasley's reaction though..
twinsofthesky chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
That is honestly the sweetest fluff I've ever read. Fluff in general makes me gag, even when I write it, and I resolve never to read it again.

But nice fluff. It makes me happy, although I still have homework left to do (shame on you for making me procrastinate.)

I loved Draco's characteristics. Snarky, yet that one soft side of him that he hates, but can't resist giving in to. So, lovely job with it.
Ambermon chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Sweet and very believable!
mary chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
very cute, how bout a sequel?
maliciousdragon chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
i liked your story. very good 2 thumbs up.)
Michelle Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Back again!

So you decided to just.. STOP? WHY? You need to update this, one-shot or not, I want this continued... DO IT NOW! Hahahaha, please?

RAIN
IdyllsOfLife chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Short and Sweet!_
Tiny Q chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
You know, I have had this on my favorites list for a year or so and I realized that I never actually reviewed it. Sorry about that. But I am reviewing it now, see? I think this was great. SO sweet and fluffy. Aww.
Wow chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
*sigh8 well, that was short and fun, rather nice, liked it a lot actually, like your style!
fierydragon1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
SO adorable!

LOVE IT LOVE IT!

its interesting how they don't realise who each other is!

draco
SocratesAngel chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
It's so sweet! You described everything so well! Add another chapter please!

-SocratesAngel xoxo
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Really cute story! Very nice Ginny/Drace fic! I loved it, especially the last part! Write more Ginny/Draco, please!
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
hey! i call it christmas eve eve too!

wow we must be twins.

ah how sweet. i love sweetness. i wish i had a sweetness person. do you know what i mean?

hahaha you are going to learn to hate my guts soon! soooo i'll stop writing.