Reviews for Fire of my Soul
Tiggy318 chapter 25 . 4/24
Terrific story! !
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 1/17
I like that Bella waited until she felt ready again. Poor Edward, having to literally take the issue into his own hands. Very hot ending to these two. Thank you for sharing this story with us readers.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 1/17
Wow, jumped forward eight years to success and a child. Thanks for the fun ride on this story. You got me so nervous during parts of this one. I'm glad it all worked out in the end.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 1/17
That was a really good chapter. I loved that Bella was so excited after the first race that she ran back to him and jumped into his arms. Not able to contain herself. I liked that Mary spoke to Bella warning her to tread lightly. Even acknowledging she didn't know her side of things, yet she saw how badly the time apart affected Edward . . . also saying she's never seen him as happy as she did right then. Bella choosing only Edward as her final project, was really sweet. I liked her (your) choice in the song that she used . . . only because you added the lyrics, as I don't think I've heard the song before. His reaction, being in his POV, was beautiful. I personally think Edward would love to move in with Bella . . . especially after that reaction to her project. He's only living with Rose and Emmett, because he wanted to take some time to adjust, before finding his own place. That an idea too . . . find a new place that is just theirs . . . but, I think this place is perfect for now.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 1/17
I've got to say I'm thrilled that Edward is so angry with Bella. He has the right to be this angry. She left him, taking his choice away from him. She, of all people, knows what that feels like. They did need to be apart from one another, to realize they were so good together. Not all couples need that, these two did. I really like that he is not letting her off the hook easily. What she did was mean, bordering on cruel. She knows what she did was very wrong, so that is a very big step to healing them both. Interesting that she is doing a piece on the influences in her life. That's one way of getting them back in the same area together.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 1/17
I was so glad that she held true to herself and sought the grief counselor. It seems that moving in with Angela may be a good thing . . . for now. Of course Bella would run into Edward with Mary beside him . . . I anticipated a phone call but, I was wrong . . . did he even get the text? Did Mary get it and delete it? I can't imagine why she would be cruel like that, as Edward wouldn't move on at all from Bella, so she's got to know she doesn't have a chance with him. Or, she very well could be a lesbian for all the hell we know. Still doesn't explain his lack of reaponse to her text. Sounds like Edward has a bad cold to me. Also, sounds like he doesn't look good either. Best guess, this last six weeks have been pure torture for him, for her lack of contact. FIX IT!
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 1/17
I'm glad she's decided to seek counseling, she REALLY a needs it. It's a shame that she is putting it off until she gets back home though. I feel she is just putting it aside for the sake of ignoring it. Obviously Mary was thrown in there, just so Bella finally calls and she answered his phone. Only five chapters left, so I'm hoping this separation isn't extended until the last chapter. Please tell me it's not all build up and no pay off, except the epilogue . . . YIKES!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 1/17
That was very sage advice her professor gave her. Let's hope she seeks out that counselor. Why not do the same thing again, if it worked the first time? I'm more than a little shocked that she was angry with her family. She took them being disappointed in her not being there for Christmas, to being mad at her for accepting the internship. Being sheltered all those years from the real world by Jacob, really shows in this situation. She reverted to being a petulant child. However, on the other hand, I'm not surprised she fled, not at all. She used that tactic with her parents to leave Jacob. She had an out and ran. Poor Edward though . . . I just knew he'd be the one hurt in this . . . saw the writing on the wall. Yes, she's hurting too . . . but, it's self inflicted. I feel more for Edward right now. She's a ticking time bomb.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 1/17
I can feel her retreating from him with each chapter. I think she's going to get that internship or, you wouldn't have even mentioned it. She'll be away from him for a least a month. I think she'll break it off with him, before even that happens though. With her thoughts leaning towards thinking she's using him, when she isn't, it's inevitable. I just hope it isn't permanent. And, I really hope it doesn't destroy Edward in the process. According to everyone, she did a phenomenal job at the party, so that is fantastic for her career wise. I am looking forward to that career happening for her . . . she deserves it very much, after the trapped life she led with Jacob.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 1/17
I'm concerned that Bella isn't going to a therapist. She really needs to talk to someone that is not attached to her at all. I hope she seeks that out. I really liked meeting Jasper and Alice. Loved that Alice was more into real estate, than her job of fashion . . . very nice change. Loved their conversation and how welcoming they were to Bella. Jasper's antics were very funny. I like that he is a handy flirt with the ladies. Nothing wrong with that at all, especially since Alice didn't seem to mind at all. The surfing was pretty exciting and pretty hot picturing JxE out there riding. Rose and Emmett seem to be really fun people and I loved that they blasted the music and joined everyone on the beach. What a fun time they all shared . . . and sexy too. Speaking of sexy, every time you get BxE in bed together, it's all kinds of hot.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 1/17
Just like that they were separating themselves from each other all over again. Yes BxE, why do you do this to each other? I want to climb through the computer and throttle Sam. I just knew he was going to pull something just like this. How the hell did he even get her number? She changed it when she changed her phone. What kind of coward calls a widow to blame her for his friends death, anyway? Why didn't he say something when he saw her at the damn wake? What an asshole! I really hope that something happens to Sam to shed actual reality on his clearly small brain. That was completely fucked up.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 1/17
Seriously, these two are so freaking hot together. What amazing physical attraction they have, yummy. Alice was interesting. Learning that she felt that Edward found his one. Him talking to her like a school girl, telling her about Bella. Very cute. He said th magic words in this on two things. One, communication will be key for this fledgling to soar. Two, he left NC to spread his wings and fly . . . coming home when he was ready. She hasn't had time to fly or soar . . . which worries me to no end. I'm thinking Edward's heart is going to be shattered. A lot can happen in ten more chapters.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 1/17
From that hot as hell bar scene all the way to the end of the chapter, this was absolutely delicious. Unfortunately, I think that may have been the worst possible thing these two could've done. I really wanted them together for the long haul . . . this will split them apart so fast . . . when that explosion he keeps speaking of, earlier in the story, finally happens . . . they will drift apart. And, that'll make me very sad. I don't think Edward will fair well from it. He'll understand it though. You've got me super nervous now.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 1/17
They are sparks flying hot when they get going, aren't they? Holy crap, the fireworks. I'm just super happy he threw the breaks on and stopped it all. They deserve the chance he was speaking of, not just a romp. They have the potential of something spectacular . . . I just hope they wait . . . since they seem to be running full steam ahead at times, because they can't help it. She still needs to mourn the loss of her marriage, let alone now Jacob himself. Speaking of Jake, I wondered how he fooled all his family and friends into Bella and him being blissfully happy. Since we knew from the first chapter that she was miserable in that marriage. With Billy's explanation, it became clear. He had made excuses for Bella not wanting to go to college, not want to work . . . worse one . . . be a kept woman! Ugh. I hope that Billy has a chance to explain this to the others, before she gets attacked at the wake and funeral. I worried about Sam and I hope it's worrying about nothing.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 1/17
The way he took care of her was absolutely wonderful. Catching her before she fell to the ground . . . bringing her the Motrin and water . . . letting her have a couple of hits of his cigarette . . . letting her snuggle up to him and fall asleep . . . reassuring her and humming to her all through the night . . . holding her against him when she crumbled the next morning . . . getting her situated n his lap for sleeping on the plane ride . . . defending her to the bitch at reception . . . giving her a show in the bathroom mirror . . . yeah, you know he knew what he was doing with that ;)