Reviews for Forced
It's depressing how bad things tend to happen to good people. Although I know neither you nor your brother from what you wrote I know he must have been an incredible and strong person. I hope you are doing well.
WolfBubbles47 chapter 7 . 8/1
Ed snapped his head back up and gave Ed an irritated look
Hey, I know it's been years, but I just thought I'd say that I'm so, so sorry about your brother. I stumbled across your fic and think the plot and idea and all is excellent. Your writing has improved beautifully, too. So yeah, you're pretty awesome.
Zoe chapter 30 . 5/12
This is the first time I've come across one of your stories, so, I didn't know about this until I reached this chapter. I know you must get a lot of reviews like this, but I really am very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine it. Your brother sounds wonderful.
Rest in peace, Michael.
Zoe chapter 23 . 5/12
Whoa.
Shit.
Oh, my God.
I was not expecting that at all!
Gwntan12 chapter 30 . 4/9
Oh my god. I just discovered this story, so I didn't know about your brother's passing until this chapter. I am so sorry for your loss, even though it's been a few years.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/9/2015
I'm so sorry about your brother. I don't know what I would do if my little brother was in pain like that. I hope that by now (you last updated a while ago) you're feeling better and can look forward to seeing your brother in heaven.
uzamaki52gmail.com chapter 30 . 5/13/2015
I'm sorry for your loss, and even though I will probably never exaxtly know how you feel, I have seen my granny die in front of me, after she was suffering from strokes and didn't remember who she was in the end. I wasn't very close to my aunt, but she died of terminal cancer, and she was in so much pain even with loads full of morphine in her system. Eventually she passed, and I was so sad at that time in february of 2012, but she was suffering, and was still strong enough to go through that. I kept everything she ever gave me to this day, even though I'll never use it, and it wares out.
Everwild chapter 25 . 5/6/2015
You know before, a couple chapters ago, when the last line was like "looks like you've gotten yourself into some trouble, Edward". Yeah, at that moment I could've sworn it was Mustang there to save the day. But nooooo, it was frickin' Juan. Come to fuck shit up. NOW Mustang arrives to save the day. 0_0
Kiki chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
Winry pries too much for her own good. To be honest, I'm more surprised by Ed's lose tongue. For someone who should be more defensive, he told Winry things pretty easily.
CloudKitty chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
Michael sounded like an amazing person
0oLucifero0 chapter 30 . 3/31/2015
Im sorry for your loss sweetie (im A Little late)
he sounds like an angel... He Will be missed by even us who never met him. He will forever be in my thoughts... Thank you for sharing I'm sure he loves you with all his being and is watching over you...
tontonte chapter 30 . 3/5/2015
I know this is so many years later, but had to drop by and say
I'm really sorry for your loss.
I've never been there when a loved one died, so I have no idea how you must've felt.
Again I'm really sorry
Kittenlzlz chapter 30 . 1/24/2015
Hey.
Thankyou for writing something so beautiful, about both your brother and Ed.
Your an amazing sister, to be there for him and strong that whole time.
Live please, stay awesome.
phoenix heart36 chapter 30 . 1/11/2015
Sorry for your loss. It must have hit you hard. My baby brother died at child birth so I understand. I hope things are better for you.