Reviews for Forced
tontonte chapter 30 . 3/5
I know this is so many years later, but had to drop by and say
I'm really sorry for your loss.
I've never been there when a loved one died, so I have no idea how you must've felt.
Again I'm really sorry
AnimeBlossoms chapter 30 . 1/24
Hey.
Thankyou for writing something so beautiful, about both your brother and Ed.
Your an amazing sister, to be there for him and strong that whole time.
Live please, stay awesome.
phoenix heart36 chapter 30 . 1/11
Sorry for your loss. It must have hit you hard. My baby brother died at child birth so I understand. I hope things are better for you.
EmptySurface chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
I know it's been a while since you posted this text, but I want to say that I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you've been able to live on, treasuring the memory of your brother.

Your story is interesting, and your writing has improved greatly from chapter 1. I'd love to see a continuation, but I understand if there's nothing more forthcoming. Thank you for the time and effort you've put into this story, and for sharing it with the rest of us. :)

I wish you all the best.
EmptySurface chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
You're writing your characters as if they all suffer from a severe case of bipolarity. I know they're hormonal teenagers, but this is just ridiculous... I mean, you won't be worried sick about your brother one second and then laugh without a care in the world the next! And then there's the obvious flaw in their thought process; Ed was kidnapped; wouldn't it be a more likely conclusion that something happened TO HIM that he don't want to talk about rather than he doing something? It's just really bugging me.

And it feels to me as if Ed's having two far different personalities crammed into him. As if you can't decide whether you want him to be the helpless little abuse victim or the strong older brother, and instead of combining them realistically, you just make him switch between the two mentalities whenever it suits you.

It's an interesting plot idea, though, so it's a bit disappointing when these obvious flaws get slapped in your face. :/ I mean, take earlier in the story, for example. Instead of giving in to the nurse without much of a fight, Ed would rather run away or fight his way out of the office than take off his shirt... I mean, why didn't he run off before they got to the nurse's office? It just doesn't make sense to me...

Anyway, I'll continue reading. :)
EmiEmi96 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
O_O
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I just read the bold text thing at the top of the chapter and I have to disagree with you here. This is amazing already and I'm looking forward to the next few chapters :D
FearlessSun chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [BLEEEP!] I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST-BUT YOU-NO-I CANT-NOOOOOOOO!
FearlessSun chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
After reading a few chapters on a laptop I'm too lay to log on too, I just have to say this one more time, Poor Ed.
FearlessSun chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Oh dear. Eds going to get butchered. Alphonse is abandoned. Winry is Winry. That guy who 'took care' of Ed and Al but I can't remember the name is is a [BLEEP!]
FearlessSun chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Poor Alphonse. Ed's being taken away. Unconsciousness is convenient. Hmmmmmm.
FearlessSun chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Okay. Let's all go get locked in a factory. That sounds fun. Not.
FearlessSun chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hydrophobia. (Why I wonder?) I'm also trying to imagine Ed in the mafia. Hmmmmm. (I'm HMMing too much)
FearlessSun chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Hmmmmmm. Evil Doctor lady. Alphonse's log. Alphonse is religious? Didn't see that coming. I got the oddest chills after the whole eternal life thing at the end of the religious spiel. (Is this a religious thing or a reference to a Philosopher's stone)
FearlessSun chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
That guy Winry's dating but I haven't taken the time to remember the name of is a [BLEEP!]ing [BLEEP!] hole. And I have the STRANGEST FEELING that SOMETHINGs going to happen to Ed. (Note: this is sarcasm.)