Reviews for Forced
Otaku6337 chapter 30 . 4/27
I know its been years and you'll likely never see this but I'm sorry. Michael sounds like a brilliant little brother and I hope you and your family have been okay, or as much as you can be. Its a relief to hear he at least had you all with him and wasn't in pain.
Sorry if this seems out of place.
X
Serpens Star chapter 30 . 4/1
Thank you for sharing and sorry for your loss. It may have been a few years but I am sure there are wounds that are still aching. I have two little brothers and i love them so much that sometimes it hurts. They could ask for the world and as their sister you would try to achieve that just to see them smile. I could only imagine the pain you went through and I am sure your brother is now resting and may you guys meet again in another life. Or probably somewhere in your life now or later you would be able to see him again. Healthy and happy with a future so bright and blessed with lots of love in his new life. A good family that treasure him just like you and your family did and still do. 3
Guest chapter 30 . 8/14/2016
It's depressing how bad things tend to happen to good people. Although I know neither you nor your brother from what you wrote I know he must have been an incredible and strong person. I hope you are doing well.
BlackWolf478 chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Ed snapped his head back up and gave Ed an irritated look
Guest chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
Hey, I know it's been years, but I just thought I'd say that I'm so, so sorry about your brother. I stumbled across your fic and think the plot and idea and all is excellent. Your writing has improved beautifully, too. So yeah, you're pretty awesome.
Zoe chapter 30 . 5/12/2016
This is the first time I've come across one of your stories, so, I didn't know about this until I reached this chapter. I know you must get a lot of reviews like this, but I really am very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine it. Your brother sounds wonderful.
Rest in peace, Michael.
Zoe chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
Whoa.
Shit.
Oh, my God.
I was not expecting that at all!
Gwntan12 chapter 30 . 4/9/2016
Oh my god. I just discovered this story, so I didn't know about your brother's passing until this chapter. I am so sorry for your loss, even though it's been a few years.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/9/2015
I'm so sorry about your brother. I don't know what I would do if my little brother was in pain like that. I hope that by now (you last updated a while ago) you're feeling better and can look forward to seeing your brother in heaven.
uzamaki52gmail.com chapter 30 . 5/13/2015
I'm sorry for your loss, and even though I will probably never exaxtly know how you feel, I have seen my granny die in front of me, after she was suffering from strokes and didn't remember who she was in the end. I wasn't very close to my aunt, but she died of terminal cancer, and she was in so much pain even with loads full of morphine in her system. Eventually she passed, and I was so sad at that time in february of 2012, but she was suffering, and was still strong enough to go through that. I kept everything she ever gave me to this day, even though I'll never use it, and it wares out.
Everwild chapter 25 . 5/6/2015
You know before, a couple chapters ago, when the last line was like "looks like you've gotten yourself into some trouble, Edward". Yeah, at that moment I could've sworn it was Mustang there to save the day. But nooooo, it was frickin' Juan. Come to fuck shit up. NOW Mustang arrives to save the day. 0_0
Kiki chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
Winry pries too much for her own good. To be honest, I'm more surprised by Ed's lose tongue. For someone who should be more defensive, he told Winry things pretty easily.
CloudKitty chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
Michael sounded like an amazing person
0oLucifero0 chapter 30 . 3/31/2015
Im sorry for your loss sweetie (im A Little late)
he sounds like an angel... He Will be missed by even us who never met him. He will forever be in my thoughts... Thank you for sharing I'm sure he loves you with all his being and is watching over you...
tontonte chapter 30 . 3/5/2015
I know this is so many years later, but had to drop by and say
I'm really sorry for your loss.
I've never been there when a loved one died, so I have no idea how you must've felt.
Again I'm really sorry