Reviews for Renegade Part 1
unknown chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
why do you call it fucking renegade when grayson is FUCKING DEAD ! DEAD I SAY! is grayson going to come back alive or what?
kuromi123 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I love this! :)
Flameraven chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
By the title I'm guess that you've desided that if/when Dick where to turn back up alive unlike Jason HE wouldn't turn into the Red Hood, no he would just go... Renegade...

Ether that or Jason's girl is going to go by that name with her mob ties and all, can't be huntress I guess.

Its a intesting world you've made and one well writen I just can't help but feel that its not quite right.

When Jason died it was all that Sups could do to keep Bruce from falling into the Abyss by killing the Joker, had it been Dick I don't think there is anything in heven or hell that could have stoped it.
VolantRedX chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Keep it up. Can't wait till part 2. Could still use some editing.
Green Gallant chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Like I said everything looks good and its Gallant. Not Gallad. XD.
Green Gallant chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I got to say this is a really good story. There arent too many of Jason-Robin around. This is a really intrestring story. Its different than anything else I've read in quite some time and I'd be honored if you'll continue it. Please say that you will. I look forward to reading more of this.

Please update soon,

Green Gallant.

BTW, Why is it titled Renegade? Just wondering.
bloodviolet chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is a nice start, I hope you stay motivated to finish the story. ;-)