Reviews for Inside This Armor
Breann Hill chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
I cannot stop laughing while reading this story. This was so wonderfully written and I love reading the story. The scales on Jeremy's chest and back really caught me by surprise.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Don't hate me... I haven't figured out who Jeremy's parents are yet. Is it Gabriel and Shiloh? Honestly, I haven't read the books in so long that I barely remember who's with who.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
I really like this story!
Omnitrix 12 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
In response to some confusion which has been brought to my attention:

This storyline is not up to date with the latest on the DioM universe, so there are some contradictions. As you may have noted, nobody knows about dragons, let alone is the world at war with them.

To answer one question, I figured on Jeremy's parents being Gabriel and an OC, but Gabriel and Shiloh will do.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! Love this story! I'm trying to write an original Christian dragon story of my own, not sure if I'll actually finish it... Anyway, can't wait for the next update! You write amazingly! Love the scale idea!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Thank you for having a break in the story where there was not a massive cliffhanger. I applaud you for writing 13 chapters. Most don't even get past the first one!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Getting rid of Tess is one too.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Okay, that bit with the phone was seriously funny.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Okay, that bit at the end was highly charming. Matt turned out to be a great character!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I finished my review for the earlier chapter before reading it to the end. I'll just say the way you hinted about his scales was masterful, delivering the almost shock in a very natural, down-to-earth way.

I like how you made him different from Bonnie or Billy, with his own reaction and feelings about his scales.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Thank you for posting. This is so refreshing to read with its Christian undertone and smooth and captivating writing style. Also, way to go on picking a seriously good series to work off of!
ponymystic chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
NEW CHAPTER! NEW CHAPTER! NEEEW CHAPTEEEEER! I seriously cannot wait for the next (no doubt awesome) update! LOL I rhymed :P but anyway...really awesome story man! An instant favorite. can't wait for more! :D
ponymystic chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Ohhhh boy. I KNEW that incident wasn't over yet...
ponymystic chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Dead is right! XD That note at the end made me LOL :D Great chapter!

Oh noes, the last chapter (at the moment) is coming up D: This is so cool, I don't want to stop reading it after TWO chapters! Oh well...
ponymystic chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
I wish I could be able to walk around with MY nose in a book and not have to worry about bumping into anyone/thing :D I 3 reading and that'd be my dream :)

Also, I've always dreamed of being a dragon! :D So if I woke up one day and realized I was a dragon that would be SO AWESOME.

Wait, this has nothing to do with the story. Never mind, then.

And I have no idea what Tess is...*trails off* wait...*growing suddenly excited*is she maybeadragontoo!? And so she wants to find out if he is!? Or something?

I dunno. I'll just keep reading. :P :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »