Reviews for Worship
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
that was such a sweet story! i could not stop reading!
kokobun chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
oh, my-tell me, where can I get some of this Seely Booth religion? Nice, very nice.
DianeB chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Another wonderful delve into the logical Bones brain. I adore the way she fights with herself about religion and logic, and in the end puts her faith right where we knew she would!

"187 centimeters?" You're so bad! You write it like that, and nothing is NC-17 on the face of it, but why do I still get all gooey?

Only nitpick - that has nothing to do with the story itself - is your writing that Booth has no legal claim to his son. But he *does.* He's Parker's biological father, so if Rebecca would for some reason abandon Parker or otherwise be unable or unwilling to care for him, Booth could legally claim him. In fact, Booth could decide at any time to step up and make legal claim. He never would, of course, unless something really did happen to Rebecca, but he *could.*
boneskittie chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
OMG! If you are an nth as good a doctor as you are a writer, sign me up.

"So she worships at the altar of 187 centimeters of Seeley Booth..."

It's lines like this that melt me. You can make a PG-13 on page, so X-rated in my head...
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I adore this fic - am pretty sure I've read and reviewed elsewhere but I like to fav all my favs here so... yeah. Utter love!
Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Im sure you're loving these reviews, I mean who doesnt :)

Another fantastically written fic. Im onto another.

Hidden Fairy
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Very well written. A great insight into these characters, and I love how you describe them finally getting together. So very much happens and is revealed in these relatively few words, and it's done with great beauty.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
very moving...
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow...

That was...Amazing. That was so amazingly poetic and well-done, I had chills reading it! Here's to a really, really wonderful job done.
raleighlane chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Fantastic! I loved this little piece; way to mix faith and heart, reason and instinct to showcase what they are to each other. Your writing is beautiful, and your word usage [choice] is lovely. Thanks!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
i like it
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was beautifully written. Loved it. Perfect. :)
Qustom chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
For some reason, this story seemed hotter to me than most smut I read. There was just something about the sparse, economic prose and the way Brennan's thoughts were turning towards an altogether different religion.

This was a very short story, but you managed to pack a huge amount of insight into it, along with a number of snappy Brennan-thoughts and an excellent closing line. Great use of metaphors... just great writing. Thanks for sharing!
chucky89us chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
THAT. WAS. BEAUTIFUL. I loved it.

It read like a dream :)