Reviews for How our Choices Define Us
Katsy17 chapter 27 . 12/11/2011
awesome looking forward to more
kirallie chapter 27 . 12/10/2011
Great story!
bluetoads chapter 27 . 12/10/2011
I'm really enjoying this. I am happy to see you are continuing the story. Looking forward to Harry/Chris meeting Severus mother and vise versa. Sounds like Severus is going to get chewed out when they meet again. (I did get a gggle thinking of his mom sweaping into the great hall with robes billowing like Snape does and berating poor Sev in front of the whole school for keeping her grandson from her then smoothering poor Chris in hugs and kisses while he gives his dad the big puppy dog eyes of doom asking to be rescued from the crazy lady. Draco would probly be rolling on the floor in laughter.)
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
Aw Yay Chris gets to meet more family :)
cara-tanaka chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
Update soon
Ichigo Mirai chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
still really good! wonder what'll happen next... please update whenever you can
Rori Potter chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
DragonKnight1775 chapter 26 . 12/6/2011
I do hope you continue this story I look forward to where you will take it.

Ty for your efforts!
Draco'sGirl98 chapter 23 . 11/13/2011
Ichigo Mirai chapter 26 . 11/9/2011
this is really good! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon!
Edana1009 chapter 26 . 10/31/2011
I really love this story! Everything about it is just awesome and I can't wait until you update! The only thing I found slightly weird was where Sev and Harry have a fight. I know that you're just keeping Severus in character, but the way you did it was too extreme and was just thrown into the story like an afterthought. Severus wasn't even mad for a decent reason. I'm sure there's a smoother way to go about that. However, that is a tiny flaw in an awesome story and was the only thing I could find wrong!(In my opinion, of course, we all miss things) I'm also glad that Luna is paired with Draco, I love that pairing and I just love Luna! All good stories need her certain brand of crazy.

I also really appreciate that you keep us updated with how much you've written of the next chapter. It's so nice to have an idea of how long we have to wait and to know you haven't forgotten us even though you take a few months to update. I wish more authors took the time to do that, it really sucks waiting for a chapter that will never be written because the author doesn't have the time to inform us apparently.
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 26 . 8/3/2011
Lol we all know Lucius will try to make a short mourning for Harry they are so cute
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 6/25/2011
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter. I wonder, will Ron come to know that Chris and Harry are one and the same? Will Hernione with her narrowmindwed views find herself out in the cold?
Hesperis chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
Nice o) I'm looking forward the next chapter o)
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »