Reviews for Fate
BlairLovesChuck chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I love this its so sweet
Alana Carruthers chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Even though this story was written awhile ago i still go back and read it to this day. This is how the oc should ended and Ryan with Marissa not Taylor. Well done, its amazing.

Alana xx
Gail chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really liked your ending. It's the ending I wanted for the show. I was so sad when they killed off Marissa, this should have been the last scene of the show. Thanks for writing.3
CaptainOats13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Aww this is so sweet. This line made me crack up. "No, we both got in a car crash and she died. I'm sitting on the side of the road with her body in my arms." Like that would ever happen. God, his brother was stupid."

it's always awesome to read ryan/marissa stories
OCaddict chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is the perfect ending to what was an amazing couple :) It's exactly what I wanted to happen; I just wish you'd been the one writing the Season 3 finale, and not the idiots who killed Marissa :( Good job!
Ryan Atwood Marissa Cooper chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
10x better? I say more like 10000000! Its an amazing ending! I love it :)
glamorous x lo chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
THIS is how the season 3 finale should've been. Josh should be ashamed of himself, but you my friend, need a pat on the back. Great story! Ryan and Marissa forever!
The Go Getter chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
thankyou thankyou thankyou (L)

good story, and a 10 times better than the real end : )
pippolovers chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
really good...i like it...yes..ryan and marissa should be together.
larinhastar chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved it! ) I was so happy when she turned around and decided not to leave!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
FYI They have a range not a hummer
NILEY.BELLA.EDWARDxoxo chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
haha i wish that that had really happened i would have loved that ending..

and i liked how you tied in the part where ryan said its not like we got in a car one..
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
aw omg i loved it! that is definitely the way it should have happened! i love this i wrote one like it called 'wonderwall' i just love the idea of her not leaving and staying for him! great job!
Mrs W.S chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
MUCH better ending for season 3!

Very good
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Hm. I liked the idea very much but I've always been of the view that it always seemed like Ryan and Marissa were never very good for each other. Just when it seemed like they were stable and good with each other, something would come along to break them apart.

I loved the beginning of this story very much. I think I would have liked to have seen Marissa leave anyway, with both her and Ryan knowing it was for the best. Great writing though, regardless of what I thought about where you took the story. I was extremely impressed with how well you did with the story.

Interesting idea and maybe I'm lukewarm on it just because I'm more of a Taylor and Ryan fan lol. Great job anyway!