Reviews for Sing Us A Song, You're The Stilt Man!
RonaldM40196867 chapter 4 . 6/25
Electro is an interesting guy.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 3 . 6/25
Nice bar.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 2 . 6/25
Have fun.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 1 . 6/25
You just need a boost.
Atalante241 chapter 4 . 1/18/2020
This story is pure gold. It deserves some kind of award!
mdhunter111 chapter 4 . 11/21/2019
Great story pal! Would love to see an epilogue chapter posted with some of the other heroes (like good ol’ Wolvie) finding the video after Spider-Man hid and forgot about it and watching it. Could you imagine the reaction of said hero (Wolverine) seeing Spider-Man have the tables turned on him and being humiliated beyond belief! Haha! Spidey Blau be one of my top favorite heroes, but this would be great! Especially if afterwards he decided to share it with the Avengers, and the X-Men, not to mention the Fantastic Four! Oh, maybe even sharing it with MJ and Aunt May! The hilarity in that situation would be amazing! Love it! Anyways, have a great week. :)
DalekQueen7 chapter 4 . 9/14/2018
I am laughing so hard right now. I thought I was clicking on this author's other story (which, for the record, I have read before), but apparently clicked on this one instead. I was reading through it and getting kind of frustrated because a constant stream of "Dude, where are the zombies?" was running through my head. Then I realized my mistake. Now I'm laughing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2018
Hilarious! I enjoyed this story greatly.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
That was freakin brilliant. I'm so mad at Spider-Man now lol _
Jsyrin chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
This is fucking gold, mate. Cheers to you.
superkim111 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
*claps*
Lexi chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Freaking awesome!
I was kinda sad they didn't get the video but eh, the humiliation will live on forever
The lazy stalker chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
This should get way, way more reviews. it was excelent.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I still can't believe this masterpiece received 15 reviews so far, this is my 3rd time reading it and i'm yet to be tired, it has such comedic insight to the life of the common (by that I mean non world dominating, I wouldn't call the B or C listers since Doc Ock is a main character) Marvel Supervillain and proves that there is honour amonst thieves, no matter how superficial or shallow. Absolutely Hilarious, I think its as good, if not better than the Marvel comics itself.

PS
Eagerly awaiting the next installment of Transistor
The Lord of War chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Wow, that was a really interesting look into Shocker, and the effect Spidey seems to have on his villains great work!