Reviews for Sing Us A Song, You're The Stilt Man!
Jysrin chapter 4 . 7/9
This is fucking gold, mate. Cheers to you.
superkim111 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
*claps*
Lexi chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Freaking awesome!
I was kinda sad they didn't get the video but eh, the humiliation will live on forever
The lazy stalker chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
This should get way, way more reviews. it was excelent.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I still can't believe this masterpiece received 15 reviews so far, this is my 3rd time reading it and i'm yet to be tired, it has such comedic insight to the life of the common (by that I mean non world dominating, I wouldn't call the B or C listers since Doc Ock is a main character) Marvel Supervillain and proves that there is honour amonst thieves, no matter how superficial or shallow. Absolutely Hilarious, I think its as good, if not better than the Marvel comics itself.

PS
Eagerly awaiting the next installment of Transistor
The Lord of War chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Wow, that was a really interesting look into Shocker, and the effect Spidey seems to have on his villains great work!
The Lord of War chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Just Finished read this story very well done I loved the ending...so Hows Transistor coming along any new chapters heading are ways soon?
Phygmalion chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I have not laughed so much in a LONG time. Thanks for a hilarious fic! I actually went and listened to the Rick Astley song when I came to it in the chapter. Never thought I'd actually VOLUNTARILY look it up...
Anyway, fantastic job!
The Lord of War chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
review for Transistor..update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update...please its been so long(are you OK?)
The Lord of War chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nice story. Stilt-Man was a nice add on and it nice for someone to place a human face on the villains.
masterbow chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
wow just wow
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Okay, so I've read this several times now, and was aghast to realise that I hadn't reviewed before - for this heinous crime, I apologise.I have to say, you manage to pull off a _very_ nice pub atmosphere. I think the masterstroke, however, is the fact that you Rickroll your readers at the climax of the story. Not only that, but you incorporate it so well into the flow of your work, that I only just realised this on (at least) my third read through. I now submit to your mastery of the written word - you write so well, even my _reviewing_ isn't up to your standard. Bravo.
kindlymovealong chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
This is officially my new all-time favorite fic. Well done. Just... Bravo. This is epic and my face hurts from laughing so much. Keep up the good work. :)
Quincy80 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
ENCORE!

This is possible the funniest thing I've read this week and I'm on vacation.
Mcspender chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Heell yeah!

The songs were waay funny, and Spidey getting rickrolled ante the end is a clasic D!.

Cool fic, very cool fic)!