Reviews for There All Along
cb chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
I thought it was ginny at the beginning of the story lol
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
you cant apparate in hogwarts grounds...
Zheeba89 chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
Hey!

This was some really good one-shots! You have an amazing way of writing, and the storyline of each chapter is really sweet!

The only thing that I don't like so much is the way you are jumping between the timelines if you get what I mean, but I guess you have told that before as well that there's no continuing..

But are you going to write more chapters or is this the last one?

I would gladly read more of them!
Saphy18 chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
oh my gawd. james is hilarious and cute; just like his namesake

so totally enjoying this
Laurel Tree chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Ahh, very nice. I like the way you set the mood of the nightmare at the beginning of the story.
Geebsy chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Very good job on these intimate moments in lives of Harry and Ginny. I am really enjoying them.
dreamymoonprincess chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
the stories r so sweet, yet not cheesy
potterprincess06 chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
great story. cant waite to read more
ES3 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Excellent, one of your best chapters I thought! I appreciated that you had Fleur's speech typed normally. I'm from Texas and understand that some people talk "weird" (including me!), but it's always so hard to read when people type out the sounds rather than let us use our imaginations!
lilmisssmileen chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Hey there!

Love this story!

I'm from ireland so here's what we do:

It totally depends on your family! Some families exchange presents of Christmas eve, some families open all their presents Christmas Morning or some do a mixture of both; that is open one present each Christmas eve and open the rest on hristmas Day!
Marie Chontelle chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
me lol
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
I'm from Britian and my family opens presents in the morning (mainly because I wouldn't be able to wait till later!) I don't know about other people though! Great chapter - I would think that Ron would be nervous before purposing - you protrayed him really well!
books101 chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
That was sweet. Poor Ron, always getting more nervous than need be. :)
hollyjaynee chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
& we open our presents on the 25th :) isn't that the same as you?
hollyjaynee chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
as good as always :) i love getting updates from you :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »