Reviews for cabbage patch
dayaxanlight chapter 13 . 7/2
This is the BEST fanfic I have ever read, it sorta linked to something that I know of. Please update if you have time :D Or please let me know if this is over...
lakeya2700 chapter 14 . 6/26
Another good fanfiction of itachi and Sakura, it's just so perfect from the plot to the characters developments. I can't wait to see what's in store for the next chapter. Update please even though it's been awhile
Sukki18 chapter 14 . 6/2
Heeeey~! I know it's been forever since you updated, all I want to know is if you're still workin in this story because it's AMAZING! I don't really like ItaSaku stories, but this story is just too awesome to pass up on. I love the eloquent diction, it's a major plus in this whole story. And you managed to keep all the characters in their own limits so that any slight deviant from their canon personality is readily explained and accepted as normal. Seriously, this story is up there with all the SI/OC stories out there in terms of excellence.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 14 . 5/31
Your stories are so brilliant! I love reading them. Always so entertaining. Your story is very well developed and I think that it is necessary to have a long and slow story so you don't miss anything. This fic is coming across quite nicely and I don't see how people can complain about it. Every part is explained and there are no holes in the story. It shows how people truly develop and not just some 'in two days imma be a complete master at this'. I find it lovely. As always, thank you for writing such a wonderful story and it was a blast reading it so far. .
Constance967 chapter 14 . 5/14
Update please. I'm still waiting for you to.
PockySnow chapter 14 . 5/6
Whenz arezz youzz gonnazz updatez? :'(? (Sorry for being impatient but like, this is like ONE of the best ItaSaku fanfiction! And i haven't read that Itachi finally confesses his love for Sakura! (even though that'll probably take alot (or less) chapters. Until then, once i find out that Itachi already falls in love with Sakura, i'll just be crying (since like i .. YEahhj...)
COCO-HIME chapter 1 . 4/29
KAWAII!
AnonymouseXI chapter 14 . 4/12
i saw the updated date and was like 'oh no dont click it dont read it'

i read it

i dont regret it but im crying because its such a good story and it kills me inside, its everything i could ever want

i absolutely love sakura's innocent personality towards itachi and the way hes just like 'you are so tiny and innocent and precious' and i feel so bad for sasuke but hey, tough love and if it's the only way he'd understand the lesson, then thats what must be done

i hope life is treating you well and best of wishes in the future
young!bratty!Sasuke is just a treat, let me tell you

I think you've characterized everybody perfectly, especially Itachi. He's just as I thought he would feel like. Well done, and I hope you update soon.
TCP4ever chapter 14 . 3/31
I love this! Please keep up the great work. :)
ANARCHY chapter 14 . 3/29
I am up at one in the morning reading this, and I have no regrets. At all.

CP had always been bumping around in the back of my mind ever since I had gotten into ItaSaku, but... I guess the reputation or something just scared me. I don't really know how to explain it; I just wound up avoiding Cabbage Patch for a really long time.

I wish I hadn't.

You portray the characters so beautifully here, with relationships that couldvewouldveshouldve been - especially baby!T7 bonds. Itachi's weakness in Sakura is really what does it for me, and the way they interact and his emotional expressiveness pretty much existing soley due to her... Asfhjutgnjit.

Beautiful. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Zoey24 chapter 14 . 3/27
Where has this story been all my life?!
Your writing style literally blows my mind. I absolutely loved getting inside Itachi's (& others) heads. You've managed to do the impossible; make a story that is so logical it could belong in the cannon universe.
I simply love reading the Itachi/Sakura moments, the fact that their bond started at such an innocent age make their bond even more special and intense. I also really enjoy the fact that you don't just cater to Ita/Sak but on the characters around them as well. I think my favorite was Itachi discovering the Will of Fire within Naruto, it was really inspirational. And the plots you've put in this story makes it a lot less cookie cutter and so much more cannon like.
I am honestly so so excited to see where this story goes. It doesn't matter to me if you take a month to update or 3 years, I'd still be waiting for the next chapter.
KeilaNt chapter 14 . 3/10
Nooooooooooooo...I ran out of chapters...snif, snif...Is there any hope for a new one ? ... The story is indeed very well narrated and astonishingly detailed can't ask for more, only that someday you can update and complete this wonderful tale. :D!
Lalley chapter 14 . 3/6
This is such a pleasure to read and re-read! Thank you for writing :)
Stormsandskieslover chapter 14 . 2/28
Oh my gosh. This is utterly fantastic. Your story is so unbelievably detailed and well thought out to the point that I can actually feel the connection that Sakura and Itachi have. I never liked Itachi (due to my ignorance of his true motives) but your story made me realize how peaceful and, though stoic, compassionate he truly is. The plot and character development is astounding, the story is well written, and over all just impeccable. Thank you for post such a magnificent work and please, I beg thee, update soon.
2,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »