Reviews for cabbage patch
whereisben chapter 14 . 3/20
awesome story can't wait for sakura naruto and sasuke to get closer and their bond get stronger that nobody can break it so update one day itasaku is life :)
Please update
MileyUchiha chapter 14 . 3/4
I can see there's so much possibilities in the following chapters! I really hope you could update and make it a full story that covers their childhood to adulthood. It'd be soooo amazing! I love your short fics, and this is one of my favorite long stories. I've followed this story and will keep waiting for your new chapters till the end of the world.
ravenrose159 chapter 14 . 3/4
You make me sad, cutting off this story at this point. I'm anticipating when Sakura starts to learn the healing arts... overall, an amazing story and I hope to see this updated soon! (It has an interesting title, too.)
Crystal chapter 14 . 2/26
I'm a bit of a late-comer to the Naruto fandom... but have somehow found myself shipping the Itachi/Sakura pairing.

I have to say- this fanfiction is one of the best that I have read featuring them- it's extremely well written and well thought out! I was sad to see that it hasn't been updated in some time... But I live in hope! I've reread your story maybe 5x now... (is that weird?) because I enjoy it so much and desperately wish for an update though I know that may be unreasonable given this story hasn't seen any new chapters for some years. Regardless, I wanted to leave a review to let you know that even if you haven't thought of this fanfiction in years, you are still accumulating new fans and views :)

I love the way you have been developing the relationship between all the characters (particularly Itachi and Sakura of course), and find myself imagining what new chapters to this fanfiction may have entailed!

Is there any chance I can possibly persuade you to revisit this story and update? Pretty please? :)
Mikky chapter 3 . 2/6
I don't find strange kids reading at 5. I learned to read (and startled my mom, because I gathered the knowledge mostly on my own) around 5. :)
I remember the scene (and my mom's gawking face) really well when i read a banner outdoors aloud. :)
I even startled (albeit negatively) my fist grade teacher when I did the exercise on the book (by reading and following the instructions), so Sakura at 5, not strange. :)
UPDATE PLEASE. We've all read and re-read this like a zillion times. This is the BEST one thus far and would LOVE for it to be completed (so we can stop imagining the different possible scenarios and finally have the real deal)!
So, how I start this maybe by first saying hello. When a frend of mine told me about that fic the first thought that came into my mind was that it was awesome. The first time I red it I didn't have words to explain how much I have falen in love with it and your writing stile. I've awlays loved the pairing and the away you show it here in your fic is incredible. I would be really happy if one day you come back to us and continue marvelous story. I beg you to continue it regardless how had it might be. I know how hard it is for authors to continue to write something because I myself heve that problem. So, I beg you please continue to write this story.
I cry every time I read this simply due to the fact that it hasn't been updated in quite a while ! and it's so hard because I am absolutely addicted to not only your writing style , but to this story in particular , it's something I ache to read , especially in an itasaku fanfiction , I beg of you please return to us ! and update this magnificent story
Purple chapter 1 . 1/19
I've always loved this story. It never gets old. I hope you will be able to complete it one day.
ANBU Inu chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
Leaving off right at the time skip for this long... I would be so grateful and excited if you continue this! I want to see them fall in romantic love in this universe. ; u ;
MistressPeach chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Simply put I love this story. I hope you get around to continuing it.
Jade chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
I'm envisioning Sakura going away on her own jounret with Tsunade to learn her skills just like Naruto goes with Jiraiya, and it'll be a test of long distance for both Itachi and Sakura. Then Sakura literally punches her way back into Itachi's life by fulfilling her goal of protecting him one day when Itachi is blindsided by an opponent. Also when is the ANBU head gonna find out he has a granddaughter? I feel so sad for him not having a family.
thefifthgen chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Please please please continue this story I just can't take ot, to see such an awesome fanfic just left off like that
And So The Lion Fell In Love chapter 14 . 11/22/2016
Omg you have to upload I finished the story in 2 days I can't put it down I have to know what happens
I love your writing style even though you tend to write the same thing in different ways but I love it all nonetheless I can't wait to read more
2,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »