Reviews for cabbage patch
AnonymouseXI chapter 14 . 4/12
i saw the updated date and was like 'oh no dont click it dont read it'

i read it

i dont regret it but im crying because its such a good story and it kills me inside, its everything i could ever want

i absolutely love sakura's innocent personality towards itachi and the way hes just like 'you are so tiny and innocent and precious' and i feel so bad for sasuke but hey, tough love and if it's the only way he'd understand the lesson, then thats what must be done

i hope life is treating you well and best of wishes in the future
young!bratty!Sasuke is just a treat, let me tell you

I think you've characterized everybody perfectly, especially Itachi. He's just as I thought he would feel like. Well done, and I hope you update soon.
TCP4ever chapter 14 . 3/31
I love this! Please keep up the great work. :)
ANARCHY chapter 14 . 3/29
I am up at one in the morning reading this, and I have no regrets. At all.

CP had always been bumping around in the back of my mind ever since I had gotten into ItaSaku, but... I guess the reputation or something just scared me. I don't really know how to explain it; I just wound up avoiding Cabbage Patch for a really long time.

I wish I hadn't.

You portray the characters so beautifully here, with relationships that couldvewouldveshouldve been - especially baby!T7 bonds. Itachi's weakness in Sakura is really what does it for me, and the way they interact and his emotional expressiveness pretty much existing soley due to her... Asfhjutgnjit.

Beautiful. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Zoey24 chapter 14 . 3/27
Where has this story been all my life?!
Your writing style literally blows my mind. I absolutely loved getting inside Itachi's (& others) heads. You've managed to do the impossible; make a story that is so logical it could belong in the cannon universe.
I simply love reading the Itachi/Sakura moments, the fact that their bond started at such an innocent age make their bond even more special and intense. I also really enjoy the fact that you don't just cater to Ita/Sak but on the characters around them as well. I think my favorite was Itachi discovering the Will of Fire within Naruto, it was really inspirational. And the plots you've put in this story makes it a lot less cookie cutter and so much more cannon like.
I am honestly so so excited to see where this story goes. It doesn't matter to me if you take a month to update or 3 years, I'd still be waiting for the next chapter.
KeilaNt chapter 14 . 3/10
Nooooooooooooo...I ran out of chapters...snif, snif...Is there any hope for a new one ? ... The story is indeed very well narrated and astonishingly detailed can't ask for more, only that someday you can update and complete this wonderful tale. :D!
Lalley chapter 14 . 3/6
This is such a pleasure to read and re-read! Thank you for writing :)
Stormsandskieslover chapter 14 . 2/28
Oh my gosh. This is utterly fantastic. Your story is so unbelievably detailed and well thought out to the point that I can actually feel the connection that Sakura and Itachi have. I never liked Itachi (due to my ignorance of his true motives) but your story made me realize how peaceful and, though stoic, compassionate he truly is. The plot and character development is astounding, the story is well written, and over all just impeccable. Thank you for post such a magnificent work and please, I beg thee, update soon.
redpug chapter 14 . 2/23
Aww love that naruto is part of sakuras little family hoping for more moments with them bonding as for sasuke he needs to finally accept his two idiot best friends haha hope you update one day love this story
Ayla27 chapter 13 . 2/17
So. Hi. And. Hnnn. I don't know what to say. It's been almost a week since I first read your stories. And can I just say that your writing is amazing? I don't mind you story being too long. But I think I'm just getting impatient with the ItaSaku romance because I think it would really burst my heart just to think of the chemistry between the two of them in the future. I hope you're not abandoning this story. I also hope you're doing well. Thank you for writing.
Yuki0514 chapter 14 . 2/11
I really love this story! I can't wait to hear more :-)
13Nyx13 chapter 14 . 2/11
I'm really loving this story so far! Your plot lines are so intricate! I can't wait to see what happens to everyone once they are older!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 7 . 2/8
Obviously, I just started joining the bandwagon and was a little bit too late in reading this fanfic. I'm only on the 7th chapter and still has a long way to go but I wanted to comment on certain things: First, very smart of you to be able to out this together. I mean, I've read enough great and crappy fanfics to know the difference. Your understanding of the Manga is very evident and it's obvious that you've put a lot of thought into every chapter. I find it very interesting to know Itachi's side of the story and I have to say- we can never label Itachi OOC on this fanfic bec we've been given very little info about him and his past to know how he was and how he's taken all the pressure of being an Uchiha Heir and a prodigy. We can only speculate and create our own theories. But so far, yours have been really great and it does make sense as reader for me to actually understand what you're trying to point out. Do really, very good. The only thing that makes me question the timeline of this fanfic is how "super young" Sakura react around Itachi. I mean, for me, it's very strange for Sakura to act like that considering how young she still is. She sounds tok mature (in a very unrealistic way) and very, very emotional that it doesn't make sense for a 6year old kid to have such emotions already. I mean, sure she can be fairly emotional but not the extent of crying just bec she hasn't seen Itachi for several weeks. She's a kid and kids tend to not focus on things like that especially if she has Itachi-chan, Naruto and Sasuke to occupy her in her idle times. If she was 12 yo, I would understand. But I really believe she's awfully young to be acting like how she's acting here in CP. But anyway, overall, great story, beautifully written, awesome plot and looking forward to seeing more of this amazing fanfic. Thank you!
ItachisChocolate284 chapter 14 . 1/26
Absolutely love this fic! Really looking forward to seeing how the ItaSaku and Team 7 relationships progress. You've done such an amazing job of plot and character building, especially for your OCs (I just love me some Itachi-chan! 3 ). Hope you're planning/get the chance to continue this fic in the future! _
rayvinfay chapter 14 . 1/26
totally inlove with this story! please continue!
2,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »