Reviews for cabbage patch
Shrilaraune chapter 14 . 7/8
NO. i THOUGHT I HAD ANOTHER CHAPTER.

PLEASE UPDATE.

please? T_T
Shrilaraune chapter 7 . 7/8
So, I guess his commander doesn't tell him how unlikely it is that the village Uchihas summoned the Kyuubi because he wants Itachi to make his choice between clan and village?
JelloXGiggles chapter 14 . 6/30
I hope that you find the inspiration to continue this story because it's really good and has so much potential!
Sometimes I like to reread my favorite fanfics and bemoan the fact that they will likely never be updated again, let alone finished. This is still worth rereading though. It's such a well written gem. Kid!fic in particular is hard to do well and you did it beautifully.
Eliana Debrey chapter 14 . 6/18
Are you serious with that stop posting of yours ? This is good ans addictive, people just don't stop what is good and addictive ... We already have nothing good in french if english people stop posting it will be the end of my day... Please, I hope, I beg you'll start posting again soon.
have a nice all your work is wonderful
pinkstarbutterfly chapter 13 . 6/17
I just read this again and i really, really hope you update this.. T_T Please do!
Densfektorijevic chapter 14 . 6/2
I've been rereading your fanfictions since you've posted that Bleach chapter a few months ago.. I'm not realy into Bleach (I've only watched a few episodes of the anime.), but I love your writing. It's obvious you put alot of effort and love into it.

Cabbage patch was always one of my favourite fanfictions. It's unique, and I love the way you portrait young Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto and Itachi. Also, love all of the OCs.. Miharu is such a kind woman! And I think you nailed Sakura and Itachi's relationship - it's honest and inocent, childlike and sweet, but with a dose of mature understanding between the two of them. Also, their mental growth as they're getting older is natural and smooth - just the way real children tend to change and mature with time - it's believable.
And...I don't know...I just love this story, it's realy beautiful! It has something special that makes it stand out from all of the other ItaSaku (and Naruto in general) fanfics. ...the number of reviews says it all...

But, unfortunately, it hasn't been uploaded in quite some time.. You haven't been around much for the past two years or so, and you said that Naruto series aren't inspireing you.. Now that Naruto's over I wonder if Cabbage patch will ever be finished.
I understand if you don't have the time, or interest in it anymore.. This is a hoby afterall, and it's natural to get bored of it. But it realy is a shame to leave such a wonderful story unfinished, and so I hope, that one day I will see an 'owari' at the end of the chapter.
Chrismazing chapter 14 . 5/17
Please pick your fic back up!
Please revive this. Every couple of months I search it out in hooes of another chapter.
MerryKitten chapter 14 . 5/2
Excellent story! I find the character growth especially realistic and promising for future chapters. I hope you haven't dropped this fic.
Thanks!
bad.ass.chick404 chapter 14 . 4/24
I gotta say..FINALLY a ItaSaku fic! Finding good fanfictions like this ain't easy. I love how you orally express all the characters pov. Not only is it comical, it's adorable as well. This fanfic beyond cute and I personally can't wait til the next update! Amazing job, and until the next time, I wanna find more ItaSaku fics on your website! ;)
JeslynBoo chapter 14 . 4/20
Aww... I both respect your right to choose how and what to write, and wish that you had been less determined to read the manga in order to stick with your original plan. That seems like a muse-killer (or put-off-er, anyway) if you have to try to force yourself to read something you aren't enjoying/inspired by anymore. It sounded very scientific, though- the plan to change one variable and keep the rest canon. I have reached that point with another old favorite of mine, just lost interest in the manga/anime, but somehow I still love fan fictionfan art in that world- a lot of which feels more real to me than the official version. Probably because it's {cough} better you for the many lovely stories, though!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 14 . 4/6
Oooohhh please continued on with the story . I want to read so much more... One of the best Naruto in ItaSaku fic I ever read and its ... Ummm... What to say... Magnificent.

And one of the best story that I love to never stop reading... I like the way you potrait Sakura especiall, not the fan girl and weakling but just a normal little girl that I has always wanted her to be. You're practically my heaven right now, because I was so stress with study and everything lately and I found my heaven by reading ur fic
.. Live long and hope ur Will of Fire will forever burn... Arigatoooo neee... Writer-chan...
Much Love,
Cassandra.
Abcde chapter 14 . 4/3
pleaseeeee will you update your stories paws? i can't bare another year without knowing what is going to happen!

i'm going to spam your inbox with reviews hoping that they will fuel your passion into writing some more! i used to write these comments either with anonymous or guest, but i'll be using this name so you know that i am one person and will continue to review, hopefully so that you can update and bring joy to us readers once again!

seriously, your stories are amazing and while i don't like to read incomplete fics, i haven't been able to stop myself from reading yours again and again. they are so well written, easily bringing forth emotions from me. i cry and yet laugh so hard at your stories!

please consider updating againnnnnn~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's completely bad of me to push off ITACHI NOOOOOO HIS LUNGS ARGH AUTHOR-SAMA HOW COULD YOU but I've gotta say...

Kokkai has green eyes! Like Sakura's! So the whole Sakura is Kokkai's granddaughter theory is being confirmed! Of course it's entirely possible this never occurred to you but meh. It's interesting.

Please update soon. Seriously. Please.
2,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »