Reviews for cabbage patch
pinkstarbutterfly chapter 14 . 4/15
Hi!

I really love your stories! I love the way you write, and your prose is very well-structured! :) I also love how you spin the plot and character development.. :) I hope that you pick up this story soon! I would love to read more about genin Team Seven and Itachi.. :)

Much love!

Belle
Kaoruhana chapter 4 . 4/11
I stumbled upon your work quite by accident as I was looking for some new stories to read. What happened was that I slowly began to fall in love with the Itachi Sakura pairing and found myself reading more and more of your stories. I think Chapter 4 of this story has been my favorite so far. Not only did it tug at my emotions and make me cry but I found myself enjoying what I was reading and getting lost in your story. I can say I'm probably going to spend the rest of the day finishing this story, reading more (if I have time), and thanking you once again for introducing me to a new pairing in this fandom. You write wonderfully and I look forward to reading more :)
HatakeSarah chapter 14 . 4/4
I am totally, completely in love with this story. I rarely read T rated longfics, since I find the M rated one are more plot-heavy, which I prefer. I am anxiously awaiting an update, and also looking forward to more AN's/Rants. :)
Countenance chapter 14 . 3/26
Good read. Update soon please!
Brisa-Chan chapter 14 . 3/18
Absolutely amazing! I'm sad to say I did not catch this story in time to be a loyal follower but you have one now. Even though I was simply looking for a quick fix to my ItaSaku obsession you have completely grabbed my attention. It's so hard to find a good story where the author actually researches. Many points to you and this story. And I know this might sound a bit like brown-nosing but I have been at a stand still with books everywhere so I shall wait patiently for your next update. Hope everything is going fine in real life. Ja ne!

Brisa-Chan
Jamelia098 chapter 14 . 3/9
love it :) please update soon :D
Maryisme chapter 14 . 3/8
...I positively LOVE this story I've been spending half of my sleep time reading it lol. But anyway I know a lot of people ask this and probably annoy you to but...is there gonna be another chapter? Sorry, but I'm just to into it I have to know! Anywayzzz thank you for your awesome work, I've read some of your oneshots too their also great anyway I've said too much Bye :-)
d chapter 14 . 3/8
I am so in love with this fanfic I cannot wait till the next chapter comes around and the one after that and the one after that one and then-
From the characterization to the storyline, you've completely hit all marks for me.
I'm actually quite happy to see this happy is not finished yet because that means I'll have so much more to look forward to. (I was reluctant to read this at first because of it's incomplete status. I didn't want to set myself up for a fanfic that could potentially be amazing only to be left hanging for years to come.) But since the last update date wasn't too long ago I decided to take a little gamble and I'm quite happy I did so far.
oh chapter 8 . 3/7
I'm only on chapter 8 and my mind is just constantly blown to pieces by how detailed your story is and how each of the character's action are intertwined with each other in a way that's so believable.
You used Kishimoto's characters and world and set it up into something far greater than it's original story.
It's an unbelievable experience reading this story so far and I;m still looking forward to reading 6 more chapters until I wait patiently for more because surely it will be worth the wait.
And another thing, I've honestly lost a lot of hope for kishi and his manga & this fanfic managed to make me feel more for the characters than kishi ever did in his. The characters are so perfectly in character, I would even go as far as to say you understand the characters even more than kishimoto himself.
The only thing I'm not happy about is how I've never given this fanfic a chance until recently. I never really liked reading about them as little kids and I was under the impression this story would simply be full of fluff. But boy am I wrong.
Sonia chapter 14 . 3/3
Girl this is amazing but y rnt u finishing it?
Doujin-Maker chapter 8 . 2/28
I love this. You turned this fanfiction into a different direction Kishimoto did with the manga. Or more like gave Itachi a second chance to live thanks to the knowledge about the events that took place, as well as his own (in the real thing unfortuantely too late) beliefs. This plot is like looking into a different direction than the orignal series took and I love it so much just for that.

It makes me more cheerful and kinda gives me a feeling of piece, love, love, love it !
i really hope you'll update this story sometime soon :)
another.creative.lover chapter 14 . 2/22
The ending of this arc was very bittersweet; you create an amazing depth among the dynamics between characters. They help each other grow as healthy relationships ought to in real life, which is heart wrenching to read and inspiring in itself.

Kokkai really is a crotchety old man. Probably one of my least favorite characters, but I suppose somebody's got to be the hardass.

I'm very excited to see how intricate the relationships will be after the time skip. I'm a bit hopeful that Sakura really follows through in becoming a head medic nin-who may potentially become one who supports Itachi.

Ah, my own little head canons. TT w TT
another.creative.lover chapter 13 . 2/22
I find it exhilarating every time Sakura beats some sense into her boys or says something enlightening. Its really cute to me and inspiring.

THE LAST WORDS THOUGH, OH GOSH, THEY MADE ME FEEL SO MANY FEELS

And I called it on the cabbage patch thing. :D
another.creative.lover chapter 12 . 2/22
Just realized that in order to better develop character wise, Sasuke' still going to have to go through that thing with Orochimaru. The chills. I wonder how that'll play out in CP verse.

CRYING BECAUSE SASUKE. YOU SHOVED SAKURA. UH, NO, BABY, BIG BRO IS DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.
2,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »