Reviews for cabbage patch
leeny len chapter 14 . 1/16
you are one spectacular writer and you help expand my vocabulary too :))
KuriKashi chapter 14 . 1/15
I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE how all the characters are portrayed. The strengths and weaknesses of Team 7 are well explained and exposed. Even though Sasuke is still on a higher level than Naruto or Sakura, because of the distribution of their skills, the team is a lot more balanced. I love how Sakura's intelligence, will power, uncompromising attitude and protective instinct are showed!
Each chapter and especially in the Forrest of Death chapter, she really shined! I also loved how Sakura was able to point out Naruto's cunning thinking and great physical endurance. The author was also able to point out to the audience how Naruto's pranks and antics are also a form of strength.
I enjoyed reading the Forrest chapter especially when Sakura stood in front of Sasuke which reminded me of the moment I adored Sakura in the canon series where she protected both Naruto and Sasuke from the sound ninja's during the exam.

I love this story and I am excited to read the next chapters! Thank you for the story! Well done.
KuriKashi chapter 10 . 1/14
I am LOVING this! I like how the young, innocent Sakura becomes the emotional support Itachi needed to go through all his despair. To see pure, innocent love help an unfortunate child who is a genius that can beat adults but still need the strength provided by a mere child who isn't even a genin yet. Well done.
KuriKashi chapter 4 . 1/14
I am loving this! We are able to see just how complex of a character Itachi can be and how even though he was a genius, he was still just a kid. Loving the chapters!
KuriKashi chapter 3 . 1/14
I am loving these chapters! I enjoy the perspectives from both Itachi and Sakura. We see the world from Itachi's eyes and understand more about his feelings towards his clan, the society and the world in general. We also get to see life from a young weak Sakura who exhibits her innate mental, emotional and physical strength. Looking forward to the next chapters!
KuriKashi chapter 2 . 1/14
I'm always happy when Shisui is given a spotlight. Well done.
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 1/14
OH MY GOSH! This opening chapter is just BEAUTIFUL and CUTE.
We get a good idea of the character personalities and background.
I read the first chapter and immediately KNEW that I was gonna love it .
The character dialogue, interactions and the way the story is told has been excellently executed so far. I'm looking forward to the rest. Thanks for the lovely chapter!
HeIsNotOneOfUs chapter 12 . 1/10
Sasuke is suuuch a little bitch. but ilove this story. the relationship between Sakura and Itachi is truely precious.
Lady Kazonei chapter 2 . 1/7
Pls do not give up on this story, it is one of the best fanfics i've ever read for this pairing. We are so excited, curious, and hopeful to see what happens next. If you could update, it would make so much people happy! we love your work :)
Doujin-Maker chapter 13 . 12/15/2017
Knock, knock.
Doujin-Maker chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
You do realize this is one of the best stories on here, right? It's a shame you don't continue it..
CambrielleWP chapter 14 . 12/10/2017
This is one of the best Itasaku fanfics in this site! The character development is exceptionally shown on each chapter. I read it numerous times now but it is still one of my personal faves. It will always be. I'll wait patiently for the next chapter, author-sama!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I keep rereading this and I don't know why. It's beyond good, but it won't be finished and that's disappointing. I hope you enjoy everything else you work on and know that you're an incredible writer. Should you ever decide to finish this, know I will look forward to reading it. :) Have an amazing day/night!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2017
I suppose this was never finished... :(
Yaya chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
I really thought that Kokkai was sakura's grandpa because of their hair color. Kokkai's son during the kyuubi attack, as well as sakura's father. Kokkai have red hair, so it plausibly means that his son does too. Miharu is blonde. Maybe. But if it is, kokkai should have shown concrrn towards sakura if my theory is true. Or maybe not because sakura is not really hurt. Looking forward to it!
2,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »