Reviews for cabbage patch
Lynx.LB.Black chapter 14 . 11/23
WHY IS THIS FIC NOT FINNISH?
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NETX!1
vashappen chapter 2 . 11/2
Ch2
vashappen chapter 1 . 11/2
Its great
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 10/18
Miss this story, good to read again :)
Rosangelyta chapter 14 . 10/10
I will leave my comment and I will not lose faith that one day you will update this story again
Skyler13 chapter 1 . 8/13
H
AnnaRozeDog chapter 14 . 8/4
i look at the date and want to cryXD
Eterea chapter 14 . 7/17
Deoooos!
Esto es tan bueno, lo amé.
No sé si sigas leyendo los mensajes que se dejan. Pero lo voy a dejar de todas formas, porque es una magnífica obra.
Creo que tu forma de retratar a Itachi es espectacular. No hay otra forma de describirlo. No diría que está ooc. Sino que es Itachi, con todos sus defectos y virtudes, plasmados en un hermoso fin.

Pero, arriba la esperanza
Rondare por aquí cada tanto, con la esperanza de una actualización.

1% de probabilidad
99% de fe

Porque este es el año del inicio del arco final de one piece, el año donde hxh vuelve, el año donde Staxx volvió a karmaland!

Creo en un milagro navideño mas
Cierra chapter 14 . 5/7
I know you are never going to finish this, but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story. You did a really great job and I can definitely see where you were going with this. I come back to this story a couple times a year to re-read. It's a very unique and well written itachi fanfic. And one of the best itachi and Sakura fanfics I've ever read. ️
shadowfax00 chapter 14 . 4/21
I really adored the sasuke arc, it felt like I was really reading the manga. I do adore a good shonen and you're really up there with your interpretation of things. I actually would prefer if Itasaku took a backseat till they're much older, for i am too curious about the plot and the way it's unfolding. Hope you come back to this story when inspiration strikes again/you get the time.
shadowfax00 chapter 9 . 4/21
I'm so much more interested in reading the plot and your characters rather than the romance honestly. I think you're doing a great job with the action/intrigue and your talents for writing a strong story would be wasted on a teen romance.
shadowfax00 chapter 8 . 4/21
You wrote this story a long time ago, it was when the nature of Shisui's relationship with Itachi wasn't revealed fully. Shisui was like an older brother to Itachi and he was actually also a talented genius feared by the enemies of Konoha. He was one of the few of Uchiha Clan whose talents were utilised by the elders of the village and hokage, and not kept to the Military police. He actually never worked for Danzo but directly under Saru to stop the coup from the inside. He was an elite Jounin who Itachi looked upto, and whose death dealt a crushing blow to Itachi's hopes. I wish we got some of that from this story, but i guess that's not possible. Oh well.
shadowfax00 chapter 7 . 4/20
Interesting plot deviations. I adore your OC ANBU head. He's so amazing and doting on Itachi, in away his own parents never were. I think it's great he has a figure looking out for him. In the canon, everybody was out to exploit him for their own needs, including his own parents. He was so alone and he was driven into a corner, because Sarutobi didn't take decisive steps before it was too late. I always thought Saru was the worst hokage. Anyway, I adore Kakashi too in your story, and his silent competence. As for the relationship between Itachi and Sakura, i can see that you've made her play a role that sasuke did in canon. Itachi looked at Sasuke's guilelessness and adoration and a source of comfort and shelter from all the machinations around him. I always thought he treated Sasuke like a most beloved puppy...and he couldn't bear to do any damage to his innocent little brother. You've made Sakura fulfil that role instead.
Awww
It's too much stressful for Itachi at the moment that it made me sad that we didn't get to the point where Sakura studied under Tsunade and Naruto studied under Jiraiya, it wouldn't be much help to Itachi yet but it shows a promising future for him :(
3,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »