Reviews for cabbage patch
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 14 . 7/7/2017
This story has totally enraptured me, I can't seem to stop thinking about it. Brilliant work, and I can't wait for more.
Seshaddict chapter 14 . 7/4/2017
Every year , I spend a day when I have time (rare as it is) rereading CP...
of all the many stories that I have enjoyed and hope to see complete , this story is the only one that has me doing that. I don't reread all my favorite incomplete stories since there are always new ones or complete ones to see. I however actually remember it ( CP) and still every couple months look to see if perhaps you have found the time in your busy life to add to it. Why? I think it is outstandingly well written, recreating a Naruto world we all would have liked to see. Especially now that we know how disasterously it all ends. I am not sure if you will ever get to updating this amazing story, (in which the amount of toiling work you have already put shines to its readers), haunting them (at least in my case) to hopefully reread this nearly once or twice a year and wondering what could have been. I just wanted to let you know that this is an AMazing story and that if you ever choose to take it up again, we your readers would and are still patiently, hopefully and eagerly still reading and hoping and waiting. I am well aware that most of us were often put off by how Naruto ended. However that is why fanfiction became more important, and I hope you ( if you have not recently) reread your story so you may find yourself realizing how amazing it is and recall your own hopes for how it was to go and end. I am aware that once real life comes, time is precious. But if it was that you felt no one is still waiting for an update, or that you lost your way after how the manga ended, I hope my note may motivate you to (when you do find yourself with a moment to spare ) perhaps take this back up. And if so, baby steps- perhaps a time skip to restart? If not, then I hope you don't mind if I again write in the future - after all hope is something that has not allowed me to give up on your story just yet.
darkangel.yooga1 chapter 14 . 6/29/2017
Love love love this so much! I love everything about this! Hope to read more soon!
LiaraFrost chapter 14 . 6/9/2017
Is there any chance you will update this story anytime soon? It's really interesting
Jiminie Cricket chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Well... I just read all of that not realising that it is incomplete and the last time you updated was four years ago... Now I'm sad.
Im dead chapter 14 . 6/4/2017
PLEASE GO ON WITH THIS STORY, PLEASE!
khfoshomhg chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
This fanfiction is a tresor that we must love and cherish it ! You have a gift for writting and we can very feel your passion and research for this fic. I don't want to sound dramatic but your story very touch my heart and help me to change my mind when I feel depressed like this past days. I feel so blessed to have come across your account. I really hope that one day you will finish this story, I can't imagine and I don't want to think that this story will never be continued. I understand that you need time and I want to assure you that I will forever wait for the next chapter. It is one of the many fics that years later we can't forget, always at the back of our mind like a movie, a piece of art or a novel even if we grow older. Please continue to make us happy with your story!
efdsdfsa chapter 14 . 5/23/2017
Holy heck! I can't believe how fast I read this especially with how long each of these chapters are! It's been a while since I've found an Itasaku fanfic I'm so excited about! I'm pretty picky with my Itasaku fanfics, but this is one that has exceeded my expectations. I love it when I can find a story about this pairing in a non-massacre universe. You've done so well! Your writing is just beautiful and I actually love how long each chapter is. I'm a huge fan of slow-burn so I've especially loved all the detail and time you've taken with your writing and Sakura and Itachi's relationship. Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Honest chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
(i rewrote my last review. The typos annoyed me)

I have to review! Please read this, I'll try to be coherent. English isn't my first language hehe.

Anyway I checked your latest updates, and I was filled with HOPE when I realized that your latest update was NOV 2016. You see, when I first discovered your fanfic a month ago (when I realized this ship's chemistry) I feIt...sad when I saw that cabbage patch was published on 2009...and it's 2017.

My initial speculation was: "paw hadn't updated in 8 years, I couldn't hope that paw'll update now or ever".

in 8 years you could've lost interest in this story or even the ship, those were my thoughts.

THEN, recently, I decided to check your other stories and their update date. I SAW one of the latest was an 'itachi sakura fic'...published nov 2016.

I'm happy my RUSHED 'intial' speculations based only from little investigation was WRONG. Last year, you still contributed to this pair, thank you. Then I checked cabbage patch publish date (2009) 'AND' UPDATE DATE (2013). Meaning this story wasnt left hanging for 8 but 4yrs (I barely feel better, since its still a long time since you've updated). Anyway, It occured to me that I forgot about the time interval it would take you to update each chapter...some authors surprise me by bringing a new chapter after 1yr or 3yrswhen I thought they were done,
So now I'm clinging to the hope that maybe you're that kind of author(?) Maybe you just need to find inspiration(?) I can only help by reviewing. By letting you know/see (hopefully) my admiration of your story. Please let me tell you that it's been a long time since I've read fanfiction, and it's been a long time since I've paired a fictional character with another. I thought I've grown out of it. Then one day, I randomly encountered a pic in my screen while browsing...i dnt know what lead me to it. It was just them...but I felt like the pink haired lady and this completely opposite to her guy 'clicked'.

READ this part

I was reluctant to find fanfiction because even though it's been so long ago, I recall that most writings consisted of inconsistent characters...characters crying/laughing/just-to-look-cute despite no build up as to why they were reacting the way they did.

I wanted a fic where I was told creatively what lead them to that. While most authors would jump to the physical...stuff. though it mightve been cute...i just dont feel it. Because their little touches have no meaning to me...no story. Unlike a well written one where its so intense that when the characters even just held hand. I understand their shyness or whstever reaction.
I know how FEW quality fics are.

But I tried to search fanfics anyway... Knowing that this couple can only meet in fanfiction. It was a tiring search. I really wanted quality. The kind where I can forget that the writing was just 'fan' fiction coz of the smooth, blissful flow of words so smoothly done I can see it in my head. Like the real thing, maybe better coz of the sweet elements adding magic to the imagination. There were only a few authors/stories I approved of and loved... Like Vespertine(i hope i spelled it right)-it was so well developed...so nicely done...funny how close to canon the fics redemption arc was, despite it being written waay before the manga's own arc. But it had its own charm...I loved how he/she took the time to develop her character's bonds, situation, conflicts in a creative way that allowed the reader to symphathize and feel too: when the characters started feeling for each other...

I wanted more. I scanned. A beautiful story can be felt in the first paragraphs...when the author introduces you to the story. while vespertine did a great job setting the situation, the anticipation...yours 'cabbage patch' did a wonderful job in starting the fic with a cute scenerio with a hint of innocence 'a theme in this fic'. It allowed me to fall into the scenery you were describing. I was watching the little girl chase after a critter to danger. It was so charming and terrifying. Although, Ive seen this idea in other fics or stories. They only manage to tell me what's happening; a lot arent as talented as you...they can only inform me but NOT help me visualise or feel. You projected it well.
...its a really sweet and cute fic, i felt their innocence...this is a rare fic where this two characters start out/are children. I loved how you portrayed the as children. Even the prodigy despite being intelligent and ahead...you did a good job painting him as a child. Still a child. Although he can calculate and take responsibility and 'is' responsible...there's something...i dont know how you did it. But theres a tinge/a feel/a whisper in the wind of your story that hes a kid. And that evokes pity from the reader(or me at least) ..itachi and sakura so cute and carefully portrayed. Their interactions are so shy, growing to sweetness and it feels so tender and heartwarming. I think ive said alot and am tired in typing in my celphone. Haha. I'm not pressuring to write. Please do so if you feel like. More than anything in this review: i want you to know that it was my pleasure having to read your story. I respect you as an author. It was nice to know that had the same talent and touch in your other fics. Most had the feel, vibe of the original character... And im smiling at how you tinkered and pushed them to life with your creative ideas/plots; i like the conversations and situations theyre in...so carefully written and played out by you. :)

Thank you for your gift of quality fanfics.

And if you reached the end of my review(Im not sure youll read it all) (but I hope you do coz I wantvyou to know how much I adore you) Thank you again...and sorry for my speech.
Honest chapter 1 . 5/20/2017

I'm happy my RUSHED 'intial' speculations based only from little investigation was WRONG. Last year, you still contributed to this pair, thank you. Then I checked cabbage patch publish date (2009) 'AND' UPDATE DATE (2013). Meaning this story wasnt left hanging for 8 but 4yrs (I barely feel better, since its still a long time since you've updated). Anyway, It occured to me that I forgot about the time interval it would take you to update each chapter...some authors surprise me by bringing a new chapter after 1yr when I thought they were done,

READ this part

I was reluctant to find fanfiction because even though it's been so long ago, I recall that most writings consisted of inconsistent characters...characters crying/laughing/just to look cute despite no build up as to why they were reacting the way they did.

I know how FEW quality fics are.
But I tried to search fanfics anyway... Knowing that theis couple can only meet in fanfiction. It was a tiring search. I really wanted quality. The kind where I can forget that the writing was just 'fan' fiction coz of the smooth, blissful flow of words so smoothly done I can see it in my head. Like the real thing, maybe better coz of the sweet elements adding magic to the imagination. There were only a few authors/stories I approved of and loved... Like Verspetine(i hope i spelled it right)-it was so well developed...so nicely done...funny how close to canon the fics redemption arc was, despite it being written waay before the manga's own arc. But it had its own charm...I loved how he/she took the time to develop her character's bonds, situation, conflicts in a creative way that allowed the reader to symphathize and feel too: when the characters started feeling for each other...

I wanted more. I scanned. It can be felt in the first paragraphs...while verseprine did a great job setting the situation, the anticipation...yours 'cabbage patch' did a wonderful job in starting the fic with a cute scenerio with a hint of innocence 'a theme in this fic'. It made fall into the scenery you were describing. I was watching the little girl chase after a critter to danger. It was so charming and terrifying. Ive seen this idea in other fics or stories. They only manage to tell me what's happening; a lot arent as talented as you...they can only inform me but I'm not seeing and feeling. You projected it well.
...its a really sweet and cute fic, i felt their innocence...this is a rare fic where this two characters start out/are children. I loved how you portrayed the as children. Even the prodigy despite being intelligent and ahead...you did a good job painting him as a child. Still a child. Although he can calculate and take responsibility and 'is' responsible...there's something...i dont know how you did it. But theres a tinge/a feel/a whisper in the wind of your story that hes a kid. And that evokes pity from the reader(or me at least) ..itachi and sakura so cute and carefully portrayed. Their interactions are so shy, growing to sweetness and it feels so tendet and heartwarming. I think ive said alot and am tired in typing in my celphone. Haha. I'm not pressuring to write. Please do so if you feel like. More than anything in this review: i want you to know that it was my pleasure having to read your story. I respect you as an author. It was nice to know that had the same talent and touch in your other fics. Most had the feel, vibe of the original character... And im smiling at how you tinkered and pushed them to life in your creative ideas/plots; i like the conversations and situations theyre in...so carefully written and played out by you. :)

Thank you for your gift of quality fanfics.

NatNicole chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
AWESOME 2nd Chapter! *gleefully cheers Sakura on, then glomps her as well as both Itachis & Shisui*
NatNicole chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
*giggles uncontrollably* ADORABLE!
alinefgs chapter 14 . 5/15/2017
Adorei só espero que não demore muito ter romance itasaku bjs continua
Meggy-chan08 chapter 14 . 5/3/2017
Omg!thank youfor writing this wonderful story! Even after reading this fic for the nth time, it never fails to amaze me. The story is well written, the transfer from one POV to another is fluid. i love how the characters are being developed - not so rushed nor dragging. I hope that CP will be updated soon. There are things that i want to know like,
if kokkai is sakura's grandpa from the father side,
will you let sasuke join orochimaru?
How will naruto learn kagebunshin no jutsu if he can do henge and has been tutored by sakura by 9? He will pass the genin exams and in turn will not be tempted to get the forbidden scroll
Hope to see your update soon!
Yurek chapter 14 . 5/1/2017