Reviews for cabbage patch
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2021
I would just like to say this is literally one of the best itasaku stories out there, a personal holy grail for me. It’s perfect and wholesome and soooo addicting! Please please PLEASE update, we readers love your writing and miss this story!
nephertiri chapter 14 . 10/26/2021
This is an amazingly written piece of work!
Ive just recently gotten back into reading Naruto fanfiction, and I gotta tell you, this is pretty top tier. I really like the AU plot overall, and the slight adjustments in character that fits with the AU, but still rings true with cannon in its own way. I’m in the minority with Sakura as my favorite character (because—her obsession with Sasuke aside—it really felt like she grew through the series), so it’s nice to see her, you know, not be consistently bashed and overall suck.
This is an excellent work of fiction with fantastic writing and story-telling, and I can’t wait to read more! :-)
liasora chapter 10 . 9/25/2021
Oh my God. Heart breaking geez. It is the third time I am reading this story. I do hope you can come back to this story and update it.
nineredhorsy chapter 10 . 9/5/2021
the story is so goooooddddd but i've just found out now that it is still incomplete my luck, really but thank you anyway for writing this story. I think that you're one of the pillars of the itasaku fandom so salute to u, ms. author!

Though, i fervently hope that one day you will return to this fic and finish it333333
KitaN chapter 14 . 8/28/2021
Me encantó...amo está historia️
sakurafan700 chapter 5 . 7/12/2021
I really wonder why the creator of naruto decided to kill uchiha clan.
I mean the stuff you said can be done in the story
Anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
Hi I just wanted to say I absolutely love this fanfiction I’ve been here to read it a couple of times. I really hope one day you finish it. It’s an amazing piece of work. I really enjoyed it! Please find the strength to complete this! Thank you hope all is well
lex.06 chapter 14 . 6/29/2021
This is about the most amazing and inspiring ItaSaku story I've ever read.
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
I can't believe it's been ten years since I first read this story! I remember how engrossed I was with cabbage patch when I first read it and that still holds true today. You have such a gift for writing and although I know you probably lead a busy life now, I hope one day you'll be able to finish this story. Please know you have people who admire your talents and still eagerly await the release of another chapter. Even if you are unable to come back to this story, thank you for what you have written up till now!
UsmileandIsmile chapter 14 . 4/17/2021
This story is so good! I hope that one day you find the motivation to continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2021
I absolutely loved this whole story! I think you really did keep the characters true to themselves while changing the story in a very realistic way. I am curious though, you said in a comment that there were links in the story of how they are both helped by each others precious people, and as I was reading I kept wondering about the emphasis on itachi’s mentors green eyes and his lack of family...is he secretly Sakura’s grandfather and somehow doesn’t know or something?
ajmaru chapter 14 . 2/14/2021
I really love this story, it is one of my favorites. I hope that you do continue it. I love it and appreciate the author notes at the bottom explaining and summarizing. Thank you.
Lila Dunmare chapter 14 . 2/2/2021
I would have loved to see how Sakura and Itachi's relationship would have developped over the years...
WriterHime chapter 14 . 1/27/2021
You know...I came across this story many times but never bothered to read it because of the length of time having passed since your last update. I didn't want to get ensnared by another great fic from you only to be left wanting. But, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to give it a shot and read it. My previous reluctance to read this had been proven right. This is well written and has the potential to flourish in a super awesome fic. I do like it, shame you haven't updated it.
Zelha chapter 13 . 1/27/2021
Ahhhh my Annabird! I know it's been like forever but rereading your works have always been a pleasure! Love you, miss you and I hope you find the headspace to finish this beautiful work!
3,005 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »