Reviews for cabbage patch
ArjetLuna chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was oh-so-cute and beautiful and surprisingly touching. I applaud you. (applause) And then, I have a question, Have you ever read "The Way of the Wind" by just enough? And if not, you should, it will give you wonderful ideas. Though perhaps that would be a bad thing. Anyhoo. Wonderful tale, interesting concept, I can't wait to read the next installment of young Sakura and Itachi.
The Lady Massacre chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Excellent as always! You did fine writing little Itachi and Sakura, adorable as ever. I knew as soon as you began to describe Sakura's new pet what it would be, but I don't find it cliche at all. I rather like it! I can't wait to see more~!
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
AW! you should have heard the squee's i made at the cuteness of it.
SweetAssassin chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
zOMG! That was so cute!

Update soon!
Lady Lathenia chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I like this one shot very much. You made it quite reallistic. She saw him like an equal, not like the great Uchiha Itachi. It was very pretty.. Well, you must know that english its not my native language, so its very possible that I made tons od mistakes in my grammar and spelling. I just wanted to tell you that you are a great fic writter, that I follow evryting that you write, and its nice to have someone to read that writes in your level. You are one of the better writters that I had read in fanfiction since I was 17 (now I am 21, so been reading fics for 5 years). Well see you soon I hope. Please update soon! See you, and congratulations
PhoenoFOXFIRE chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I am so looking forward to the rest of this story! I love all that do and your stories always brighten up my day! Can't wait for the next update and good luck! :)
Lynnai chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Brilliant as always.

Kids!Itachi and Sakura, seem pretty in character. It was enjoyable to read.

Baby weasel.. not cliché but definitly not original. But Cute.

I look forward to (any) your update(s).

~Rhianna
Kuro Chocobo chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I like your premise. Good job with how you've written YOUNG!Sakura's and YOUNG!Itachi's characters. I'll be looking forward to your next installment to this. :D
FruityGrape chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I loved it! And can't wait for the next chapter.
moonlover19 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
that was so cute! you have to continue as soon as you can!
Slavaskia chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Her Itachi-chan...oh dear...I hope those other two genin get what's coming to them. Honestly, bullying someone stronger, faster, and smarter than you is the epitome of stupidness.

I can't wait for the rest of the continuation of this fic. You write such good Naruto fics (especially Sakura and Itachi ones.) Please update soon!
Silverwing1310 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
It was very cool to see another non-Massacre fic posted (I'd been longing for one recently) and I like this idea a lot. I loved that Sakura was a good, reasonable child, which seems likely since she is so very intelligent, and I thought Itachi was rather credible as well. I am greatly looking forward to future installments.
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I loved this! It is so rare to read a story when these two are so young. And the weasel made a cute touch. Itachi is so sweet in this... So cute and protective. This verse looks like it could lead to a wonderful story-line, much like your other ones. Please update when you can, as I hope to see more from this verse, (as well as some Hanami... ahem!) Great job, loved this!

-Wolf
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
How do you come up with all this shit? I swear, screw itachi (nice thought there), you're the genius around here.

Liked how you portrayed the characters, i think i died 'cause of all the cuteness...

Now that would be a great thing to have on your gravestone...
Gentlewatersoul chapter 1 . 6/5/2009