Reviews for cabbage patch
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I loved this! It is so rare to read a story when these two are so young. And the weasel made a cute touch. Itachi is so sweet in this... So cute and protective. This verse looks like it could lead to a wonderful story-line, much like your other ones. Please update when you can, as I hope to see more from this verse, (as well as some Hanami... ahem!) Great job, loved this!

-Wolf
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
How do you come up with all this shit? I swear, screw itachi (nice thought there), you're the genius around here.

Liked how you portrayed the characters, i think i died 'cause of all the cuteness...

Now that would be a great thing to have on your gravestone...
Gentlewatersoul chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Believably cute. You wrote both of their characters really well. :3
skyblueocean chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
aww...this was very cute! I didn't realize her pet was a weasel at first, but I loved watching Itachi's shocked reaction to being called "Itachi-chan" and his dealings with such a talkative pink-haired toddler... :3

I look forward to more chapters and more ItaSaku!
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
mhm, I think you've done really well and the characters are not OOC. Its fun seeing Tachi-chan and Itachi-kun together. I think we need a stare down of Tach-chan and Itachi-kun in the future! Great stuff, sounds like a really good long continuous fic!
3,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 191 198 199 200 201