Reviews for Where Are You, Christmas?
erosgirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I liked this fic a lot! Excellent! Hah! Clever old Albus...Great job!
Maleficent Angel chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Aw, very sweet! Wish I'd read this at Christmas. Will add to my fave stories and re-read at Christmas this year.
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
This was so sweet... I've said it before, and I'll say it again - you do characterization extremely well. And it definitely helps that you had Trelawney in here. For some reason, she's my favorite character, although it might just be the lack of attention that's paid to her. Either way, you write for all of these characters very well. My only regret is that I found this after Christmas.
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
hey that was such a cool story... and i kno that song... its frum the grinch. i love that movie! yay! lol. well thats it for my review... ttyl TOODLES!
Peanut Butter Toast chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Awwwww. Great story. It was sweet and well written.

-hellsong
Ruby Rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
I'm Grinning like Dumbledore put some of that in my pop too! This was an exceptionally sweet fic. I don't know why i'm grining so hard!*Thinks to self* Stop it! *To mandy* You made me even happier than before! When ever i'm happy i giggle for NO reason at all! Now the enire library thiks I'm mad! Ya Know What ? I don't care thank you!
Embyr Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
that was good
Ppt1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Excellent job; I especially loved Trelawney's part. The ending, too, was very appropriate. It brought unity for the story to begin with McGonagall and also to end with her, and I love the part Dumbledore played. Very sensitive and well-written.
Alchemine chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Awww! Warm, fuzzy feelings all around. I love McGonagall, Snape and Trelawney - what more could anyone ask for? )
Xela Lupe chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
You used my three favorite teachers (McGonagall, Snape, Trelawney)- I'm just wierd.
KitLee chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Awww! That's so sad how unhappy they were, but so happy how happy Dumbledore made them. Another wonderful fic!
Ariana Black chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Oh that was so sweet. And why does it not surprise me that minerva knew exactly who was behind all that :)
Cassidy chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
aaaaaawwwwwww what a great x-mas story click on my name if u want to read some of my stories but no that was really good im saving it too word and printing it out and taking it to school and showing everyone what x-mas is about lol
ThePQ4 chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Lol. Wonderful...Poor Snape... He had such a hard life...Lol. He's my fave if you didn't notice.
twilights death chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
I liked this. Full of waffness to get me into the spirit of Chirstmas. Thanks!