Reviews for Your gonna die
StyxxsOmega chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Please write more.
ZakuReno chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
What? The end?

It's a little sad for it to end, but I like the ending.
QueenAlla chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
The end? No! XO

Hmph, well, I loved this chapter, and the whole story. The ending was actually good. Straight to the point!

Great job with this fanfic, and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Echo the Ethereal Swordmaster chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Wow. This fanfic is scary and good.

Reno in the 4th chapter kinda remind me one of the 'Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni' (awesome disturbing scary anime EVER) episode when this boy Keiichi heards about the murder mystery of the Village and starts going into a paranoia that he believe that he's going to be killed.

. . . until there's the part when the boy goes all crazy and starts murdering his friends to protect himself, and later commit suicides.

I wonder if Reno goes all crazy like that Keiichi boy from that Higurashi anime?

. . . (shudders) . . . although, that would be cool . . . and disturbing . . . (shudders).

BTW. If you haven't watch 'Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni', I recomend you to watch it, but also brace yourself when you watch it. There are some episode with murder, horror, mystery, gore, slaughter, death, paranoia, psychotic kids/people, disturbing scenes, and of course: characters' crazy/psychotic/evil laughter (sometimes from Keiichi, but mostly from Rena or Mion/Shion)(About the laughter, go to youtube and search the 'Higurashi laughter collection'). But still, you gotta love that anime.

Hope you update soon.
QueenAlla chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
OMG! This chapter was...awesome! Even if it was short. And you left it at such a cliffhanger...update fast!

I mean, it's good he's awake, but...eep. And his broken apartment...what a way to start the chapter. Loved it. xo
QueenAlla chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Oh I remember...I read this ages ago but the review thingy wouldn't work.

Anyways...

I enjoyed this chapter, as usual. Even though it made me sad XO Poor Reno...I really hope he'll get better!

Oh yay, next chapter's here! XD You know what that means...
ZakuReno chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
I want more!

Update ASAP please!
maiya chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
good chapter, glad to see that you posted an update, I was wondering about what happened to this fic.

one thing I fond strange in this chapter: how come the turks are watching the tape in tifa's place, why didn't Rufus watch it first in his office, why did he wait? it's not like they are watching a movie and he needed them to be present... apart for that, everything else made perfect sense. now we need reno to fully wake up and see how that attack affected his mental status.

hope that you'll feel better soon. _
The Sacred and Profane chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Great story. Some minor punctuation errors but nothing too serious. Loved it and I hope you continue!
ZakuReno chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
I hope you'll get well soon and update ASAP.
Amanda Howlett chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Wow, I luv the new story! Your vulnerable Reno's is very cool. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
shadowelf144 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
i love this new chapter well done i do mean that
XD chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Are you going to continue this? It's greaat!
QueenAlla chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I did like it :) In fact, I loved it! Please continue.

There were a few small errors with grammar, but nothing major. I enjoyed it all the same :)
QueenAlla chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Well, I'd say yes, you should continue, but you already have! XD This was really intriguing, and I'll definitely be reading on.