Reviews for Marple, Maria Marple
LifelongObsessor chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oooooh my goodness.

I just discovered Roswell a few weeks ago (I am a major late-comer) and flew through the entire series. Not wanting it to be over, I reluctantly turned to FanFicton, hoping that maybe, just MAYBE, I could find something well written out there. And, thanks to you, I did.

I've read a few of your Roswell fics now, but this one is my favorite so far. Maria is a tricky, unpredictable character, and you wrote her bang on. Her dialouge was smart and funny (I died a little at the section about rolling in peanut butter if Max asked because I could see it too well) and it was just so believable.

I also would like to comment your writing technique itself - THANK YOU for not having a 'wall of text' approach and for using capitals and all that jazz. That's pretty rare in fics these days and just makes a story so much easier to read and all the more enjoyable.

Finally (super-long-review is FINALLY coming to an end), I 100% AGREE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS ON TESS. How did nobody notice ANYTHING, EVER? Ugh. I love the show to bits, but I was super bugged by everyone's apparent ignorance. What I've wanted to know more about was how Tess managed to fake a million memories of Sweden inside Alex's head, because ... wow. Nothing from the others? At all? Sigh.

ANYWAY, awesome fic, and PLEASE write more Roswell fics if you can! They're really great!

- LifelongObsessor
bjq chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was really good
Mouth chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That's brilliant just brilliant!
RhondaAnn1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Cute & different take on the ending of S1.
Magali chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Here, she had pretty much saved the day, the Czechoslovakians, and maybe even the fate of the entire world, and, still, her boyfriend refused to give her any credit.

Yep, that's Michael! He took credit at least twice for Maria's discoveries, in the show. But it was fun to see investigator Maria. She is quite talented in that area.
cjsl8ne chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I really enjoyed your story. Maria was awesome! Hope to see you write some more soon!