Reviews for Asking For Sparkles
past decembers chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
[Chad works in mysterious ways.]

LOL. Loved that. :)

Oh, and I was on your profile and saw you had a Tumblr? I have one, too! LOL.

a mess of a dreamer- . tumblr . com

-Bridgit xx
Channyspy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Ummmmmm...What are "rubber chicken purposes"? Other than that, an awesome story.
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
lol cuteee
HeyJewel chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Great job incorporating everything! I was wondering with Chad would want a rubber chicken. . . but now I am curious as to why Portyln wants it! lol

This is so cute and such a good idea! *runs off to write a story using an idea generator*
FearlesslyDancing chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
What prompt generator did you use? Can I have the link?

Awesome story(:

Keep writing!

XOXO,

FearlesslyDancing
FirstMateBunny chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Hey,

I read this story a few months ago and didn't have time to leave a review, better late than never hey? Normally I only would have remembered parts of a story but this one really stuck with me. Maybe it was all the 'Asking for Sparkles' stuff. I love it. :)
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hey what prompt generator and what title generator idd u use? cuz all i got was these ones that like to essay ideas.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Ah! I loved this! Though, Sonny should have teken the rose with a smile... thought it would be OOC. Whatever. They're meant to be together. End. Of. Story. Haha.

Peace&Love,

Caitlin,.

PS. Where did you find those lovely prompt and title generators? I would LOVE to know. :]
Musings of Mossface chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i wanna say that this was sweet... but im not so sure... hm...
useofnot chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
"Don't make a girl buy her own roses,you cheapskate," Really funny!

Anyway awesome oneshot!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is pretty funny! The part about jeans really caught me - it's unrealistically real (is that possible?) - Sonny would definitely buy cheap jeans. :P

Good job, you got me laughing a couple times there. :)

"Was he going to flirt with a prankster with new pants on? Did he have a pet chicken that needed a friend, lived in a denim factory, and ate roses? Oh the possibilities, they made my brain hurt."
SparklingPC chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
luved itt make morre
sonnycentral chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was cute :) I like that you made it from a generator with such random things. Great job!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I loved this :D. I thought it was a little strange that Sonny called security on the little kids but I figured I would too if I wanted a bubble bath :P. This was cute, I loved it :)
ikffrox chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
absolutely stupendous! love it, really.

my favorite line- "it's not like i'm asking for sparkles."

i'm still laughing my ass off. thanks for the amusement, you are a brilliant writer!

-m