Reviews for Sleeping
Nice.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
No way would Jim forget a night with Bones. Lovely
ShadowhunterTrickster chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Can there be more? This is too adorable and anazing
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Really nice :)
Nadia chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh my god, I really hope that Jim will remember what happend as soon as he wakes up! Beautiful story. Loved how Jim watched Bones for so many nights until he couldn't resist to touch him. I mean, who wouldn't want touch and kiss Bones? 3
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved that
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
It's fun to watch people sleep. You wonder what they're dreaming about. Sure as Spock is half - Vulcan, I'd like to be in Jim's place, but never mind that.
nhrc chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This the first story I read on the site - and your story is a true delicacy.

I enjoyed reading it very much.

I hope the rest will be.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Very cute x
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
So cute, then very hawt! then cute again.
Loved it. :D
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Shmexy, very shmexy. XD
Dana Katherine chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Very sweet. Great job!
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love it! That was hot. Sexy Bones aslep in a skin-tight black Starfleet undershirt...yum. I don't think I could have resisted him either ;) Doctor's orders...Lol. I'm pretty sure McCoy didn't expect Jim to take his orders THAT way. Do you plan on adding to this and turnig it into a full-fledged relationship, or leave it that way as just a moment in time? It works well that way too; with those two I can believe they'd be able to go back to being friends after that, with that night just a moment of comfort and intimacy between two very close friends :). And by the way, how love how well Jim knew his friend and could read his mood from the position he sleeps in :).
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was incredibly hot! But it was so cute how Jim kept watching Bones in his sleep - and what a nice sexy picture he made too! More please! I'd like to see the morning after. . . and the night after that. :D
daintypeony chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is so SWEET n SEXY! I've been DYING to read a Kirk/Bones story as soon as I came out of the cinema. The idea of the mature and sexy Leonard McCoy lying breathlessly underneath the young and hormone-raging Kirk has been haunting my dirty mind. And HERE! I get everything I wanted. And BETTER!

Yay for Bottom!Bone 3