Reviews for Concussed
Kat7CA chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
avid reader chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
please update!
Luna14 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Love that last line of Kirk's. Please update soon. This story is excellent. :-)
somebody's someone chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
This story is very interesting! I would love for you to continue it! The tension between Kirk and Chapel is lovely! Their teasing is very humorous! Despite it being almost 2 years since your last update I had to review to say that even though you have not continued with this story your writing is fantastic (:
wg chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
I hold out hope for an update!
maddy h chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
hi i'm not an actual member but i really like ur story (i've read it twice) and both times i get to the end of the 4th chap i got sad because there wasn't anymore TT-TT

i love the way you actually made chapel have a personality, most writers just made her a marysue

but neway i love your story and wishyou would write more
Mid0riko chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I just read all 4 chapters, and I really really really like this story so far! I love the way you've shown the characters...I've read SO many stories where everybody is out of character, and I pretty much just have to stop reading. Especially Kirk, who I thought you did GREAT writing. I feel like Kirk gets written out of character a lot, and his lines in this story felt like something he would have actually said in the movie. I really like your Chapel too, I just don't have as much to draw on about her being in character. But I *love* how you balanced her out...she was sarcastic/witty, but not ALL the time. Kirk's joking around doesn't get to her...much...and she knows how to give it right back. And she was realistically insecure...not in a whiny/poor-me way. And oh my god she was not obsessed with kirk from the moment she saw him. So many writers do that, and it drives me crazy. So basically she has a life and is not a total Mary Sue. But anyways, besides a few grammatical errors (which I'm sure your beta will fix in no time!), awesome story :)
Yayyou chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Kirk really does like Chapel but does not know it

keep it up
Du Feu Aux Cendres chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
This is hands down one of the best het stories I have read. You write the charcates so well, and every part is entertaining. I really, really hope you haven't given up on this story! I'm craving the next chapter!
loudmist chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
this story is great! keep up the good work, I need another update!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
OMG! I absolutely love this fic and hope you will continue with it! I am having such a great time reading Jim and Christine and their interactions together. I am excited as to what will come next with the Star Trek crew! .
yearofthechinesedragon chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
You've captured all the characters so well. I really hope you continue because I've fallen in love with this story. I'm a new fan too, the movie totally had me hooked. Don't let that stop you from finishing that story though, you're too awesome at this to stop. And while Bones/Chapel is awesome, so is Kirk/Chapel. _

I did have some confusion as to why Kirk was so adamant on Sulu flying before he found out that they were rescuing children. That's the way I read it, but it could totally be my mistake.

Update soon. I look forward to it.
cassidy09 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
update soon
Poptate chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Wow. That was really my first reaction every chapter. Your characterizations of Kirk, Spock, Bones, everyone...amazing. Took my breath away. Everyone was so true to their movie persona that I really thought I was watching the movie. The situations and the interactions between people are incredibly genuine. Please, please continue this wonderful story. I look forward to more.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
OMG I love your story! Please continue! Soon! I love your idea, there aren't many Kirk/Chapel stories and I find your story cute and wonderful so please continue!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »