Reviews for A shoulder to cry on
Rarasachi chapter 1 . 5/17
It's so cute... really...
loofahlover chapter 1 . 1/1
Please please do write again. You're very good at portraying emotions without being overly sappy.
leprechaunquadrants chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was actually really good for a first time fic! Great job (︶)
just some reader chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
lovely :) It made me smile fondly. good job!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
cute
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
very nice :)
RyuNeko chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I really enjoyed reading this little fic, it may not be long, but it has enough power to capture at the very least me. As the eldest sibling in my own family I can recognize Aces feelings, which I think you portrayed extremely well by the way, the feelings of an older sibling when comforting their younger ones. I even recognize that pride,the selfish part that doesnt care how selfish it is to be proud of feeling needed, trusted by a younger sibling. I hope you continue to write, because I like your style.
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Why was luffy crying?
lilnitenurse chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Such sweet brotherliness _
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
aw i really really love this i just adore protective big brother Ace he & Luffy r just too cute!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
*sniffle* For you first fic it's awesome! I have no write to talk since I've only uploaded a few on deviantart...2 incomplete heh...But this was really good! Don't worry either when or if you get flames...BRING BBQ HAHAHAH! Their fun to read and laugh at hahahah!
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, I love the relationship between the D-brothers, they're so sweet together! For your first fanfic, it was really good. Keep it up!
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
KAWAII!*heart eyes.* My favorite fic is a brotherly fic and yours was just so...so... SPECTACULARLY AWESOME. Way to go*victory sign.*

~LOTUS
Broken Flavors chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I found this really... fantastic. I really love this! It also gave me a bit of inspiration to help me past the writer's block I'm currently having with a One Piece one-shot I've been working on for the past few hours.

Anyways, this was really cute and adorable and I just want to hug Ace. You captured his big brother mentality phenomenally. Great job :]
xxperryxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
i really like this actually. It flows nicely and it's easy to read and understand. The only thing I'd say is that when Ace is describing his feelings towards Luffy it seems to jump from one to another. Maybe if they were more sort of listed it might flow easier there but that's just a minor detail and I'm being picky.

I really like this though, I think that you've got Ace's emotions pretty accurate. It would be totally like Ace to be such a softy towards Luffy, but just Luffy alone.